♠️Chapter 34♠️

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Instagram: xxmintylovexx

Follow me for teasers/ spoilers

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Updates: Wednesday

Sorry this was late I was at the Blackpink concert ☺️☺️ and I began writing as soon as I got back

Early chapters are on:

https://www.patreon.com/xmintylovex

♠️

I was so close to the stage 😭😭😭

The update was late because I was at the concert and queuing for merch, I hope you guys aren't mad at me 😔

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
Monday

During lunch time, Jimin began to list a couple of things for the party. The most important things were food, a venue and lots of alcohol. He realised Yoongi didn't give him a budget for the party. Nevertheless, Jimin took out the company laptop that he was given and began searching for corporate dinner venues. By the end of the day he had to come up with something, since he had just over a month left to prepare.

"Hey! Okay, thank you so much for having the Chairman wrapped around your little finger, we can now wear collars!" Jimin knew that blonde's voice, he sighed when he felt a tap on his shoulder. "You didn't have to switch off the mic, I may have been interested in the sexual audio-"

"Tae!" Jin shrieked, "Firstly, I'm still mad at you for the blue toys thing. Can you please take those out from my PINK toilet! I can't even go in there!"

"Good, use the other stalls!" Taehyung fired back.

Jin sighed, surrendering. "But how could you even come up with that idea. Jimin can go at his own pace, you shouldn't be forcing him to do things. And to toy with the Chairman in this way, do you want to get fired?" The older crossed his arms after he sat next to Jimin.

"Listen! As professional dick suckers, it is our moral obligation to teach Jimin what to say." Taehyung explained, "And at least we got the Halloween party." He grinned. He leaned over Jimin's shoulder, "So what have you planned hmm?" Jimin could swear he felt the younger's pout heavy on his shoulders. "Eww what the hell, Jimin?"

The Secretary looked up meekly at Taehyung, who was shaking his head. "The plan for the Halloween party?" He mumbled.

This time it was Jin that sighed heavily, "Okay, perhaps he does need a little help. But only in the right directions." He glared at Taehyung, but the blonde wasn't getting the message.

"Jimin, this is cute and everything, but we are starting again." Taehyung smiled. He pulled Jimin's laptop towards himself and began typing furiously, deleting everything Jimin had written already.

"But it's a corporate's dinner, what am I doing wrong?" Jimin asked quietly.

The younger scoffed. "You wanted to have the party in a regular restaurant, in the corner of Seoul?" The blonde gripped onto Jimin's small shoulders, "The contracts are extended. Do. You. Know. What. That. Means?" Jimin shook his head. "It means you can pick anywhere on this damn planet and all contracts become valid throughout the whole trip. And you want to pick Seoul." He sighed.

"Hey!" Jin interrupted, "Be nice! Or..." He gulped when he was met with the fire burning in Taehyung's eyes.

"Jimin. Jimin. We definitely need to help you out, especially since Mr Chairman's only condition was for you to plan this." Taehyung began typing out more ideas. "Oh I've been wanting to do this since the last corporate dinner." He giggled and jotted down his idea.

Jin cleared his throat and began to explain, "Any corporate dinner consists of a two nights and two days, all-inclusive holiday for the workers only. Of course the night shift and day shift go separately. We don't really interact with them. All the rules from the workplace apply as soon as you are on the private jet. As soon as we take off from the country, the code of the glass doors no longer apply."

Taehyung smirked, "In short, for at least 48 hours, you get to have all the dick you want," He almost teared up. "Isn't it a dream come true." He winked.

Jimin blushed harshly before he straightened up in his seat and he watched as Taehyung began listing the plan for the Halloween party.

Hawaii. Private jets. Mile High club. Private yachts. Private beaches. Body shots. Luxury. Allowance. Alcohol. The list went on and on and on.

Then a few little words caught his eye.

Dominants strip event.

As if realising Taehyung smiled evilly, that same awfully familiar crescent that grew on his lips.

"Do you know what's so great about the Halloween parties? He didn't tell you, did he? We already have strippers and no, I'm not talking about us submissives. It's the only time in the year where the dominants run a show for us. Our daddies are going to strip."

Of course, this was no ordinary office. He was foolish to think that the corporate dinners would be anything but simple and professional. Jimin should be used to it by now. Yet in every day that passed, the traditions of the office became more and more crazy. And the more the Secretary knew the more he became curious, he was unknowingly corrupted by his two co-workers.

Or was it his own animal instincts surfacing? Perhaps all he truly needed was a trigger. Yet, with just a gentle interaction with the Chairman, the things he once thought were scary, no longer frightened him.

His mind was awfully busy and Jimin liked how invisible his thoughts were to the two men beside him. He had always been the one to perform at Joon Hee's club. He had never truly seen Yoongi undress before him. And curiosity may have perked an interest as to what laid beneath the pristine white shirt.

He blushed, it was not like he was used to it, but the more he accepted that every lingering thought of the Chairman, a reaction itched. It was easy to imagine his Master dance to the low rolling slow beat of the music. Would Yoongi's movements be in sync? Would he dance in a group or would he dance solo? What would he wear? Jimin wondered. He imagined something sheer to tease the pale surface of his toned back, tight trousers. Would he be able to see his Master's hardened cock through the fabric?

His heart beat crazily, tightening heat in his little chest. He shamelessly wanted to return to Yoongi's office. Suddenly feeling a strong urge to be in the same presence as his Master.

"And do you know what the best part is?" Jin giggled.

"What?" Jimin asked cautiously.

"There is no spending limit. Anything is possible on this trip."

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

If your partner gave you have black card to buy whatever you want what would you get?

I would want to go on holiday with my partner 💕💕

Patreon is updated xx

Love minty xx