♠️Chapter 37♠️

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Instagram: xxmintylovexx

Follow me for teasers/ spoilers

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Wednesday

Jimin had excused himself from Yoongi's office in order to seek advice from the only person that seemed available. The blonde was leaning against his desk admiring the collar he had on with a pocket mirror. The black leather wrapped so tightly it looked like it would almost strangle him, but the younger didn't seem to mind.

"I need a favour," Jimin asked cautiously when he approached Taehyung.

The blonde tucked his pocket mirror away and it seemed as though a demon had awoken across his lips. "So how kinky am I allowed to get? What's your safe word? You don't have to worry about me," He grinned, "I don't have one."

Jimin immediately crossed his arms and shook his head violently. "What, no! I will absolutely not do anything with someone else."

Taehyung scoffed, "Your words will bite you later when you realise how good it is with more than one person." He retrieved his pocket mirror and began admiring the material he had plastered around his neck. "Alright, I'm in a giving mood, what do you need my services for?" He winked.

"I'm still in the process of moving," Jimin lied, he bit his lips slowly, "And I was wondering if I could use your address in the meantime... you know, until I move."

Taehyung shook his head, "Anything but that, those that work in the company can absolutely not live together without the Chairman's permission. And you don't understand how hard it is for the Chairman to say yes to anything. So I'm sorry Jimin, I'd give you head but I wouldn't give you my address. But then again there are two people in the company that live together but that's because..."

"Guess what!"

The blonde was interrupted by Jin, who was holding tightly onto his pink stuffed toy that Jimin always saw him carry around.

"What happened?" Jimin asked abruptly, he forced himself to push aside the pending problem he had to solve.

The marketing director had a large pink bag with him and he held it open to show that it was empty. "We are going to the Gucci sale, like right now. We need to be back when lunch finishes. And I already told Daddy I'm going out with you guys for lunch."

Taehyung immediately yeeted himself from the desk and emptied his large Gucci bag that had a red snake on it, only to swing it over his shoulder. He scrambled around for what looked like a sign in his drawers.

The sign read: 'Went to suck dick/ a Gucci sale.'

"Okay I'm ready, let's go." Taehyung announced before he dragged Jimin towards the glass doors, ignoring the boy's protest on warning the Chairman. "He would say no," Taehyung bit back.

"Who's driving?" Jin asked as he placed his sparkly white sunglasses on his face and marched on after Taehyung.

"Wait, but lunch starts in 10 minutes, and will we get back in time?" Jimin asked worriedly. He honestly didn't want to get in any more trouble than Taehyung had already gotten him into.

"I'm driving," Tae said, ignoring the poor boy. And Jimin wondered if he should be worried about this. When they walked past the reception desk, Hoseok was there. He smiled at them, it was the sweet kind Jimin remembered seeing on his first day. Taehyung leant on the desk and smiled at the receptionist. Lips pursed, as if he was preparing to bite.

But the man behind the counter seemed to know which direction his submissive was taking this so he tapped on his keyboard and then handed Taehyung what looked like a golden card "Going out?" Hoseok asked. "Lunch is on me." He smiled.

Taehyung grinned as he pocketed the card and blew Hoseok a sweet little kiss, "Yes Daddy, I'm going to take the two for some lunch in a nearby restaurant," He stressed, "but we would be back right away." He smiled innocently, he pressed his lips together, before plucking them seductively apart, glancing prettily as his doe eyes glistened.

"We are past the glass doors, Taehyung, you know the rules." Hoseok's aura had darkened, his eyes narrow has he looked between Taehyung's eyes before stepping back and typing on his keyboard again.

"Do I?" Taehyung teased, not wanting to back down despite clearly losing the battle already. Jimin watched carefully, and he didn't know why he did. Perhaps a part of him wanted to take notes. He began to worry about his methods of seduction, as he recalled the little act Taehyung helped him carry out. How in that situation, Jimin had been nothing but a puppet. He regretted to admit that with more guidance from Taehyung and Jin, perhaps he could be a perfect submissive.

"There are few things I will tolerate Mr Kim and you know that." Hoseok hadn't spared the younger another look and though his words bit hard, Taehyung didn't seem to flinch. Instead he seemed to enjoy taunting his dominant. Something Jimin knew he wouldn't want to do. What was it about disobeying that seemed to attract Jimin? Or was it just the dynamic between the two that was evident of the long contract they had together.

Yet after a while it was clear from the whimper that seethed past Taehyung's lips that he had surrendered. "Seok-ah, I'll see you later then, please agree to joining me in the box when I return." Taehyung smiled softly, before humming lowly until the words left Hoseok's lips.

"If you behave and I'm content that you have gotten into no trouble, come back when lunch is over. We will see then."

"Don't worry Mr Jung. We are always well behaved." Taehyung's eyes beamed at the direct order and he nodded so quickly in reply. "Promise me, no mercy. I've been missing you."

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Patreon is updatedxx

Love minty xx