♠️Chapter 13♠️

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Instagram: xxmintylovexx

Follow me for teasers/ spoilers

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
👉🏼👈🏼 I did this collaboration with my editor
It's called Anchorjin. (Namjin). It's completed.

It's on her page JustGoToSleepNow

We worked really hard on it and I would really appreciate it if you showed it some love. We stayed up late nights editing and writing this. And even when it was like 3am she still edited nsfw for me. She's the best editor I could ever ask for. And yes we bicker all the time but I do love her loads 👀

She doesn't have to put up with me but she does 😭

Ps it has angry sex smut ...💕

Happy new year my lovelies . Thank you 2018, Next:2019

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Yoongi's office felt cramped, even though Jimin was sat there all alone. The chairman was still in that meeting, so Jimin moved to the main floor where Taehyung was pacing. Jin was working hard next to him, typing furiously on the keyboard. His pink teddy bear on his lap. There were two couples on the desk, kissing, provocatively making out. Jimin looked up at Taehyung, who continued to pace around him. "What happened?"

Jin sighed, "There is a new big fish in the industry and all companies are trying to get him as an investor. We are trying to get invites to the party he's attending, but it's hard."

Taehyung hummed, "I'm stressed. Fuck! Who else can we contact?"

Jimin didn't understand the confusion," we have plenty of investors, don't we?"

Taehyung facepalmed, "If we get this guy, we get all his business partners too. It's a really big deal and we would never have to cut expenses for two years at least."

Jin shook his head slowly, "Well, if you stop buying stupid things like a mirror that can hide someone's reflection, we wouldn't have to worry about potentially cutting anything with the way the company is already running. "Jin frowned and continued to type on the keyboard, he was searching for more contacts.

Taehyung rolled his head back in frustration." Urghh If I don't suck a dick in the next five minutes, I will rage."

Jimin rolled his eyes and slumped on his chair, there was silence so he looked at Taehyung, who was eyeing his...