♣️VII ch 4 ♣️

Not edited I know 😂

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

The problem with the Chairman was that he always gave an offer one couldn't refuse. It must be because he had been in the business industry for a long time. He knew how to deal with people. He knew what they wanted, what they needed. Even if Jimin didn't know the answer himself. Jimin knew it was foolish to deny such a sweet offer. The secretary nodded, he consented, allowing Yoongi to have his way with him again. And once again he wondered if he was doing the right thing. "What kind of rules will there be, Sir?" He asked meekly. This wasn't like any other contract they had made before, although it had been weeks since he last kissed Yoongi, it would have been a lie if he said his mind didn't go there.

"Firstly." Yoongi said as he began to write something down on the paper. "We aren't in the office, so you must call me hyung."

Jimin cheeks flushed due to a strum of disappointment. One he was embarrassed of. He didn't know what he was expecting. His lips were tailored to call Yoongi 'Master'. So it was only natural when he called him so hesitantly. "Hyung." He cleared his throat. "What else hyung?" He added with a little more confidence. Jimin and the Chairman had been on very intimate terms, now... they were a little too casual. Too awkward. Too different.

"Good." Yoongi noted. His tone was far more unusual from what Jimin was used to, it wasn't a stern voice but a friendly one. "And since we are technically housemates, you would be responsible for cleaning your own bedroom."

"Of course,... hyung." Jimin said far too quickly. Just in case another name had slipped out. "I mean, I don't mind helping out. I could clean your room too." He said quietly.

"No need Jimin," Yoongi's tone had darkened. It was a dangerous game, Jimin thoughts weren't pure at all. He scold himself quietly. Yoongi was being professional, yet here he was, a fool to his own temptations. "You are free to enter all the rooms. There is a pool, a garden, a game room and your own bathroom. You don't need to ask for permission, you can use it all as if it were yours. But we are both not allowed in each other's rooms." There were no room for questions.

Jimin knew why this rule was put in place. He didn't need to confirm it with Yoongi. They both needed their own personal space. It wasn't like the office where they shared a room together. Their relationship there was far more different than the one they had here. "Yes Hyung."

"Next rule." Yoongi proceed to jot down the next line. "We must eat together. Let's not be strangers in our own home. There is no point in taking turns to use the kitchen. Do you know how to cook Jimin?" The Chairman smiled.

Jimin played with the hem of his shirt. "I know how to make fried rice." He whispered embarrassingly. He had been living with Joon Hee and she and the other ladies at the club never allowed him into the kitchen because they all bickered over what they wanted to eat. So, in the end, Jimin allowed them to cook what they wanted, and he... just ate the food gratefully.

"I'll cook, but you can help me." Yoongi laughed as he added an extra line to his rule. "It's okay, since I live alone I had to cook for myself."

"Your maids don't cook your food?" Jimin asked. He recalled the maid from earlier who said she was the head maid. That can only mean there were others helping out.

"I like cooking, so I do it." The Chairman admitted honestly. "The maids are quite stealthy, they do their job while I'm at work, then they usually leave by the time I get home, so no one really had the chance to try my cooking."

Jimin originally thought Yoongi was a stranger out of work. Probably because they didn't have many opportunities to have a conversation like this. It was strange but interesting to see Yoongi under this kind of light. "Then... I'll gladly do the taste test for you. I'm only worried that you would be tired after work..." Jimin said slowly.

"That's alright with me. Even if you have an appointment after work or if you're staying somewhere else, you should let me know." Yoongi added. "Likewise, I will let you know. There is a curfew for this house for safety. The house gates close at two in the morning. If you are outside during this time, the gates will not open until half past six in the morning."

Jimin nodded. "I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem, I... don't work at the club anymore." It was something he decided in this moment. Yoongi was right, he was a secretary now. If one of the clients were to find out Jimin worked there, the company's reputation would...

"Is there anything you would like to add?" Yoongi asked, he looked up and instantly, Jimin was locked in his gaze. He couldn't help but feel warm. It felt like the Chairman really wanted their agreement to be fair. Yoongi was always kind to his employees and to Jimin. To feel this kind of attentiveness, Jimin could only blush. His body reacted on its own. He wished it didn't. He wished he could turn it off... at least in this moment.

"What about during the weekends?" Jimin asked. "Do I-."

"Weekends are your days off." Yoongi answered. "You are allowed to do whatever you want, I won't pry."

"Then I'm happy with the rules." Jimin smiled, he felt at ease. Perhaps talking to Yoongi had this effect on him, it made him feel calmer. He was anxious and living with Yoongi was a different idea all together. He knew that he was more prone to making mistakes if they were together all the time. But Yoongi had always been a great leader, Jimin was in good hands. He made Jimin feel like all he did was hesitate. And all he did was regret it.

"Please read the rules before signing once more." Yoongi's voice had turned a little stern as he pushed the new documents towards Jimin. The sum of the secretary's debt was highlighted at the top as well as the method of payment. If he listened to Yoongi, his whole debt would be wiped out within a year. Then what proceeded were the house rules.

1. Jimin must call Yoongi hyung.

2. Jimin is responsible for cleaning his own room.

3. Jimin is free to enter and use anything in the house.

4. However, they are not allowed in each other's rooms.

5. Jimin and Yoongi must eat together.

6. The house curfew is at two o'clock in the morning. If anyone is outside after this time, the gates will not open until half past six in the morning.

7. If anyone is not going to be home, message before-hand.

8. During the weekend, both parties are free to do what they like, no prying.

9. No one must know both parties live together.

Jimin's pen grazed over the last two rules. He remembered Taehyung mentioning that co-workers weren't allowed to share an address unless they were married. And as far as Jimin knew, only Namjoon and Jin were married. It seemed that even staying here was already testing the ethics of the work place. It seemed the rules Yoongi had created could only be broken by him. So Jimin who was in this position because he couldn't help it wasn't allowed to do the same. But, also because Yoongi had a kind heart. The last rule was a replication of his office contract with Yoongi. He realised that all the lustful thoughts he had must only stay within the glass doors of the office. Yoongi was his housemate. They couldn't kiss. They couldn't touch each other in an intimate way. They couldn't have sex. Here, the Chairman wasn't his Master. Because the last rule was always the most important:

10. What happens at work stays at work.

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

I'm currently going through a few rp partner's and I'm so happy for all those who have offered to help. I still have to make my decision soon.

I wanted to update sooner but I had full shifts at work next I got covid. But I'm getting better now.

I'm also confused why a few people would call any of the relationships in this book unhealthy. Since I wanted to try to write a book about healthy bdsm. Please advise me where you think this is the case so I can improve as a writer ☺️

Stay safe everyone,

Love Minty xx