♠️Chapter 40♠️

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Instagram: xxmintylovexx

Follow me for teasers/ spoilers

Send a picture of Yoonmin to be accepted

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Updates: Wednesday

♠️
I have almost one hundred covers to go through and the winners will be announced in my next update ☺️
♠️

APAXD48
Add me on BTS world, let's exchange wings everyday 😂
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Wednesday

It had been an hour since all the employees left. Jimin, Taehyung and Jin had made a name for themselves in the office. They were now known as the troublesome trio. And within Jimin's first month he had already caused so many issues. In his defence, this was what he got for getting involved with Jin and Taehyung. Especially the blonde. He just seemed to have the thirst for getting into trouble.

Jimin stayed seated on his desk as the two bickered in front of him. He had a small pile of files he had to review before he could go home. This was their punishment, to finish the work for today before they could go home. Well this and the other thing they had respectively. The Secretary had to wait for his special kind of punishment tomorrow. He thought back to the car ride with Yoongi. And the embarrassment he felt when he desperately begged for his correct name. His cheeks flushed when he realised he didn't want to be called anything else. The discomforting silence that followed all throughout the journey back to the office, grew irrationally. He could even feel the tension roar in his little chest under the seclusion of the elevators.

It was only when they had stepped through the glass doors, where Jimin's steps felt heavy as he walked slowly behind the Chairman, then the name was said.

Kitten.

Jimin loved how gentle it sounded, how warmly each syllable comforted him and a weight was heaved off of his shoulders.

"Jimin!" Taehyung clicked his fingers in front of Jimin, he had his hands rested on his hips.

"Stop thinking about kissy time with the Chairman, we just asked you a question."

Jin giggled, "That's okay, Jimin, I think about Namjoonie a lot too." His cheeks mirrored the blush Jimin had on his cheeks. The older held onto his pink stuffy. "I know Daddy was mad because he was worried. We got into a car accident, it was our fault really."

Taehyung sighed, "No guys, I was being careless," he rubbed the back of his neck slightly, as he looked down onto the floor, "I was so wound up thinking about getting a new car that I didn't even think about our safety. I just usually leave my safety to my dominants and I guess that's why I was careless." He got up from his seat suddenly, "But you don't have to worry, next time I'll think about my actions more."

"Tae!" Jimin gasped, "There will be no next time! We could have died!" He decided to ignore them for now and finish up with work. If he concentrated he knew he could get this done soon and finally get home to rest.

"But we didn't." Taehyung smiled slyly, "So consider this our second life, we should..."

"Do work," Jin interrupted, he sat down and began typing on his computer. "We have to carry out our punishment and finish the work. I don't even know how to make it up to Daddy after this. He was so disappointed." Jin puffed his cheeks out as he kissed his teddy's head. "Should I bake him something tomorrow? Or should I..."