♠️Chapter 14♠️

Reason for late update: Exam season
Next update: next Tuesday

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

He was late that morning.

Jimin knew as he pushed through the crowds of people. It wasn't easy but he made his way into the elevator, where he pressed the button, 21st floor.

Every single floor was a new office. And from the glass panels, Jimin could see the other employees from the other offices pooling out for lunch. He knew how late he was.

But the floor he was trying to get to was all the way at the top floor. He had enough time to look at himself from the mirror. To truly examine himself.

His buttons messily put together lazily up his shirt. His hair barely combed, all ruffled up as he brushed it back with his hand. His shirt was hardly tucked in. And his belt wonky around his hips.

He managed to wear matching shoes. But his socks: one was grey and the other black.

His lips red like they had been abused.

It was probably from how much he had bitten them, savouring the kiss he stole from the chairman, the sole reason he stayed dancing up in Angel's club until five in the morning. He was practically living on two hours of sleep from all his thinking.

The Chairman's minty, lazy kiss lingered in his mind, until his body gave up. And now, he was late. He even slept in his skimpy clothes.

The chime echoed in the small elevator.

Jimin knew he had reached his destination. Hoseok greeted him with a weak wave "You're late Jimin, he isn't happy." The secretary nodded meekly as he tucked his shirt in.

The glass doors parted, welcoming him and from where he stood, he could see Taehyung with this huge grin on his face. The man was silent and he returned to typing, it scared Jimin. Jin, who was sitting opposite, buried his face in his hands, he didn't say a word either.

In fact, the whole office was quiet.

All watching him. They never watched him.

Yet their eyes tracked his every step towards the Chairman's office, his hands shaky, breathing ragged.

The door opened with a click and there on the other side of the room was his Chairman.

His expression was hard to read. He had something in his hand. A long black stick it seemed. More specific, a handle. To what? Jimin couldn't answer this until his vision steadied. Yoongi was hitting a regular beat onto his palm with the whip handle. The lights dimmed as Jimin stepped closer.

He realised it was due to the closing door behind him.

"You're late kitten." Yoongi was sat on his desk, his words were far from gentle. They were stern. The light had dimmed in the room. You could only clearly see the long black leather stick he had in his hands. He tapped it on the table. It wasn't flimsy at all.

"I'm sorry," Jimin mumbled, he wasn't just a few minutes late from work, he was a whole morning late. It was lunch time already. The scared secretary knew from the two bags of take aways that waited on his desk. "I over slept, I.. I didn't mean to-"

He didn't mean to lust over the chairman all night.

"I don't recall giving you permission to speak." He was silenced by the second tap of the whip as it made contact with the table again. The chairman invaded Jimin's mind, with the eerie coating of his voice. "You were to do what before I enter the room?"

The chairman looked up. And Jimin submitted on the spot. His knees touched the ground by the time he got to the desk. His lips sealed.

Yoongi quickened the slaps he was making on his palm with the handle, which was as thick as a cane.

So Jimin kept his lips tightly pressed together. "You were to kneel by the desk until my arrival, do you know what time it is Kitten?"

And what was it like to be a good submissive? Since he had been anything but cooperative since he started working here.

"Do you recall commandment number four kitten? Why don't you remind yourself?"

And how could he forget? He was made to remember every single rule. "Punishments are given by the dominant immediately after the submissive disobeys."

"I've been too good to you kitten, given you a warning about breaking the contract yesterday, and now that you're getting all comfortable, you think it's okay to come to work during the middle of the day?" Yoongi didn't usually say much so Jimin easily felt chills running down his spine as he craved for his easing touch.

All the raven haired man knew was he didn't like being in trouble. The sanctions. The fact he needed every single penny.

"Are you aware kitten?" This time Yoongi shifted in his seat, changed his angle as he looked closely at his disobedient submissive. "Do you know what happens to someone who arrives late?"

Jimin didnt speak, instead he shook his head.

"1% is deducted for every 10 minutes you're late." Yoongi took this time to examine the state Jimin was in. "3 hours and 20 minutes, 20% deduction from wages."

Jimin could do the math in his head. If 20% already went towards taxes, and an extra 20% was removed. Only 60% left. It was too much to lose. So he begged. "Please Yoongi, it won't happen again."

"Commandment number four says I must punish you. Even Taehyung doesn't come late to work."

"Please, can't I have a different kind of punishment."

"Oh, is that so kitten?"

"As long as it's non sexual," the words hurt as they left his lips," then it won't be going against the contract."

Yoongi dropped the whip on the desk. He watched as Jimin slowly looked up again. His lips trembling and Yoongi wasn't the one to break eye contact. His fingers moved up to his satin tie. The one wrapped tightly around his neck, A swift tug and it came loose. Jimin watched as the tie was unwrapped from Yoongi's neck and thrown before him. "Put it on."

"I already have a tie." Jimin whispered reluctantly.

"I mean cover those pretty eyes for me kitten."

And there was something about that nickname, that drugged Jimin completely.

He whispered as he took the tie and wrapped it around his head, covering his eyes. It just smelt of Yoongi. And it ache. Slick already dripping from his cock.

He heard movement. And he could only assume Yoongi got up to stand in front of him. "You were late and you don't want me to cut your pay."

"How should I tame a bad kitten? What do you suggest? You choose to be quiet kitten but that's okay."

Jimin's eyes twitched under the tie. He didn't need to see to be aware.

Yoongi knew him well.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

After exams I'm going on an update spree. Writing is my drug and I want to update every day.

Question: What are your predictions for the first smut scene?