♠️Chapter 22♠️

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Instagram: xxmintylovexx

Follow me for teasers/ spoilers

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Updates: I don't know (courseworks are due next week)

Next live: 01.03.19 9pm GMT 

With my editor 👀 JustGoToSleepNow

I had to make her hide behind the laundry rack because I didn't want her to exist next to me when I write smut 😂 this chapter is brought to you by her sacrifices.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Jimin didn't have a chance but to move away, not when Yoongi was like warm water against him. His petite shoulders were easily cradled by his Master's arms.

The Chairman must have known he didn't really need the bathroom. Knew him so well. It was Jimin's curse as well as his fortune.

He watched as Yoongi's tongue printed harsher kisses along his neck, the built up momentum crashing as Jimin gripped onto the sink for support. His legs so weak. He didn't want to drop all his weight on Yoongi, but he was finding it hard. Especially when he loved how beautiful their layered bodies looked. The Chairman showing admiration in every touch. Something Jimin had never seen before.

His hands were lifted away from the sink as Yoongi led them to his own body. Showing Jimin how he should drag his fingers as they searched for a grip on his Master's thigh. And Jimin liked running his fingers over his dominant, gripping and ungrasping, hands unsteady as he wondered what to do. Yoongi directed the pressure, inaudibly teaching his little Kitten how to please him.

Eyes pinned to the front as Jimin watched their intertwined fingers, how his small hands could be easily hidden in the older's hold. He observed the tears that collected in a layer over his brown eyes. He wanted to close them as well as keep them open, just purely flustered with emotions, too many to handle.

It wasn't fair, it was a love and hate relationship with the effect Yoongi had on him. Even more because he couldn't control it. He struggled to keep his eyes open, half wanting to drown in the magnitude of pleasure, half wanting to be a good Kitten for his master.

But he was tired, he wanted to sink deeply in the bliss. Lucid, in the spot Yoongi fastened him in. He was riding a thickening bulge. Wanting clothes off to ride his Master so well. Eyes drifting to a close, in the lullaby of Yoongi's praises.

"Master has to show you what happens when you're good."

Jimin's eyes met their reflections again, linking his touches to the image before him. Loving Yoongi's gentle bites. Yoongi pressed lightly against him. He pushed back, only for the Chairman to put him in his place. Clamping his veiny hands on Jimin's little waist.

"Shh Kitten, be good." He whispered his order, and Jimin wanted to obey. He bit his lip, muffling his irregular whimpers. Slowly finding Yoongi's lips to release his moans into. He was easily distracted from the little task his Master gave him, he wanted to rub against Yoongi's thigh, but he couldn't for now. Instead he had to settle for the pressure he felt against the sink. He gave Yoongi's hand a tug to his crotch to unzip his trousers.

Kisses so lazy because he was weary with pleasure, Jimin wanted his Master so much. Hands intertwined as the Chairman dragged Jimin's zipper down over his warm bulge. Groaning unsuppressed, whimpers hitching in his throat as Yoongi easily wrapped his hand around Jimin's cock.

"Master, I... have I been good enough? ... please tell me I've been good." Jimin whined as Yoongi stroked his way to the base. His free hand unbuttoning the Secretary's shirt. Plucking the restraints. One. By. One. And although he wanted to rush the buttons undone, Jimin stayed still, shyly watching how his master undressed him.

Yoongi was already there, reassuring his insecure submissive, wrapping his arms all over his beautiful body. Rubbing circles over his bulge and whispering praises into his marks, breathing hot air onto his skin, kissing him and feeling his heart beat against the pulse on his neck.

"Kitten, so cute... such sweet moans."

Jimin loved how pretty the marks Yoongi left against his skin were, he wasn't ashamed, just embarrassed, especially because he could see how Yoongi's eyes were fixed on the mirror. Watching Jimin's every little reaction to the smallest of touches.

The Secretary's trousers collected at his ankles along with his blue briefs. Yoongi had shifted Jimin's shirt so that it followed his collar, falling over his shoulder. The Chairman pressed another kiss on Jimin, sucking the skin, marking it all up prettily as his fingers moved along his submissive's shaft. His other hand found Jimin's nipple, grazing gentle shapes over it.

Mouths so busy, and all Jimin could do with them was a mixture of biting and shaping his dominant's name in loosely stringed moans.

"Wanna suck Master." Jimin whined. Anything. He wanted it now.

Yoongi invaded Jimin's lips with two fingers. He watched Jimin suck them, kitten licks until his tongue was ready to lap around them. The Chairman tightened around Jimin's throbbing cock. His hands moving faster over its shaft, rubbing the head and pumping the length. Lips trapping praises into Jimin's pink marks.

"Be good, always, and Master will treat you well." His voice was so deep, it melted along Jimin's skin. His whines becoming more irregular as he felt the edge pull at him. His body slack against Yoongi's, ready to tumble in every bliss that the Chairman provided. He looked up at the mirror, capturing the older in a gaze. Eyes begging, lips trembling.

He didn't need to ask because his Master kissed the command into his bruised lips.

His orgasm instantly unwinding the tension built heavily in his stomach.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Yoongi returned to the bathroom with a warm cloth, helping Jimin clean and kissing his marks again lightly as he helped him into new clothes. This was the start of the after care. Where Jimin was allowed to move freely, placing his arms around Yoongi's neck and finding the warmth in his lips. He was always able to unwind from his high. Allowing him gentle tired kisses after a heavy orgasm. Marking Yoongi's neck if he wanted. Drowning in bliss, because he was allowed.

He understood that it could not go further than this for now, perhaps he only needed to wait. He was clean, yet he respected Yoongi's decision to make it official.

"Why don't you hire women?" Jimin asked as he rested his hands on Yoongi, loving how the older's hands were on his waist.

Yoongi was gentle on Jimin's over stimulated lips, pressing away carefully. "What makes you think we don't hire women?"

The secretary opened his mouth to speak. Wasn't it obvious enough? He had never seen a female since stepping into the office.

"We need to pack up, Kitten," Yoongi ordered, "The night shifts are taking over."

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️