♠️Chapter 5♠️

I know it's been ages, my editor threatened me to update this *cries*

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Jimin nervously taps his feet on the elevator's floor. The 21st floor of this building takes a while to get to. So when he hears the familiar ring announcing the top floor, he almost buckles in his place, his thoughts taking over his mind.

What is he doing? Why is this real and most importantly, is he okay with Yoongi taking on the role of his dominant? We are talking about the Chairman to the company.

The doors open and he finds himself looking out of the window, the sky line of the city is mesmerising, filled with tall buildings for miles, this very building being amongst the tallest. As usual Hoseok was at the front desk, he waves at Jimin and Jimin waves back.

"Good morning, Hoseok"

"Good luck on your first official day," he replies.

The walk through the corridor is nerve wrecking and when he finally passes the glass doors, his eyes widen at the sight in front of him. Jin is holding onto a pink stuffed bear. He is stroking it while barking orders to the people around him.

"We are reaching the end of the tax cycle guys, come on, step on it

"We are reaching the end of the tax cycle guys, come on, step on it." He shouts, his eyes flicker towards Jimin's directions. "Ah, Jimin, there you are, we really need a helping hand, could you..."

Taehyung comes out from the side and hands Jimin a box, "Great, can you do me a huge favour and bring my sex toys to the sterilising room?" Jimin gulps and looks into the box, there is instant regret when he finds a large collection of dildos, anal beads, red laced panties, there was even a black collar with studs on it, and a silver bell. He looks up at Taehyung, who had a smirk on his face. "Yeah, I'm a person with needs okay, it's a stressful time."

Jimin just nods, "Umm where is that?" he asks, he's surprised he's just accepting this.

"The bathroom, by the pink stall, there is a flap labelled 'For Sterilising' ,"Taehyung hums as he takes his seat and begins typing furiously on his keyboard.

Jimin sighs and makes his way to the toilets, wait... did Taehyung say pink stall? He walks past the cubicles and it really would be stupid to miss the baby pink cubicle at the end. He looks closely at the letters on the door, he almost drops the box of sex toys. 'Princess Jinnie' was inscribed into the door, and just below it was an outline of a bear in dark pink instead of the image of a man you'd usually see on toilet doors. Jimin decides to just move on and chucks the sex toys away in the 'for sterilise' chute, he is careful to make sure he doesn't touch any of them. How could Taehyung even ask this from him?

Luckily, the chute is large enough to throw the box with it, honestly it seemed large enough to fit a whole person inside, and with the way things are run in this office, Jimin believes everyone needs to go through some sort of cleansing.