Yoongi's POV~ 1M Special

Thank you for those who have supported my book, I hope you liked it. Thank you all to those that have helped me get this far by sharing my book with others. I can't believe my book would ever get 1M reads. I'm really excited to see where writing would take me. The remastered version of this chapter is in the official book, but I wanted to share the original version. I hope you like it. Much Love, Minty xx

  ♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

It was just a regular Friday evening, and that probably contributed to the weariness of my physical state. My white Ferrari rushed past the traffic on the motorway. I was releasing my frustrations, telling myself I'm just preparing for tomorrow's race. Jimin told me to go ahead, saying he wanted to get more work done because he was going to take Monday off. He said he wanted me to go rest and that I was working too hard. Yet, even though I had pending affairs to attend to my mind was just filled with my Secretary. And I didn't know where to start when thinking about Jimin. Those pink glossy plump lips were honestly a distraction. Even when he spoke about work I just want to kiss him. Then, the image of his little confused look was the next thing my mind wanted to think about. When I called his pet name it just caused me to smile, and even the tired me, felt refreshed.

Only then, at that moment could I let down my defenses.

We always went home together soon after he moved in and it had been a while since we didn't. At the end of the day in the office, he'd begin to pack his things, his little yawn was always muffled. His eyes flickered towards me, innocently as if I can't see him. It was that look I pretended to know. Yet with the little kitten I cannot always assume. In the end, I always acted cautiously, pretending I don't always think about resting next to him after a long day. But of course, I do. I always want more. I planned for him to fall for me, yet at the last hurdle, I no longer feel as confident as I was at the start.

Things at work always were heated, we always kept each other at the satisfying brink of pleasure. However, in the confinement of our home, the responsibility as his dominant no longer applies. And myself control doesn't allow this to continue, it tempered with the wall I created. The irony mocked me.

Even after all these years he still made me feel the same way. Whether it was taking the lead or being led on, Jimin truly had me in the palm of his tiny hands. Like anyone, I placed something special with the first and it seemed that time had proven this was no exception. How was I to move on when he could neither remember nor feel the same way I do. He had been hiding something, I felt it behind those tearful kisses. There was a place he didn't want me to wander into. And who was I to trespass into such a delicate place in his life without his permission?

It was still rush hour since office hours had just finished. But I couldn't find it in me to feel relieved, I had to hurry back home to pack for the event. Even Jungkook had asked earlier today if we were allowed to go together. My sudden decline must have taken him off guard since we always went straight after work if there was ever a race. This wasn't an issue until my agreement with Jimin to move into the country house during the weekends not long after he moved into my penthouse in the city. I couldn't even remember the crappy excuse I used. That little Secretary stayed behind at work, we have a big client to prepare for yes. But I never really understood why he had to work so hard like this.

No one at work was allowed to know about our arrangement. It was hypocrisy but I'd rather that then leave him to live on the couch above a stripper's club. I had bent many of my principles for him and still, there are things I don't know about. I want to ask him. Maybe there was something I could do to help. Or perhaps I'm just not that kind of person in his life.