The Jacuzzi

Jo's POV
I can't believe I am in New York City with Hero. He sure suprised me. As our cab pulls up to the fanciest hotel I've ever seen, I start to protest.

"Hero, this must have cost a fortune. Let's stay somewhere cheaper" I tell him, as he grabs our luggage out of the cab.

"Nope. Pidge, this is for you. You deserve the world" He smiles, as we are greeted by a bellboy.

As Hero checks us in at the front desk, I wander around the beautiful lobby. Everything is beautiful. It reminds me of the hotel from Home Alone- In New York City. As I come back to Hero, he smiles and says we are on floor 8.

As we enter our suite, it is huge. There is floor to ceiling windows that overlooks times square and it is breathtaking. Our bed is HUGE. It could probably fit 5 or more people in it. We also have a jacuzzi right in the room with more jets than I could count. Off to the side, is the living space/ Kitchen and even laudry. It's basically an apartment.

"This is incredible. I wish we lived here" I breathe as I take it all in.

"We will someday. I mean... not in a hotel obviously... but in New York" Hero nervously babbles on.

As I watch him awkwardly stand next to the bed, I decide now is better than later. I walk over to the jacuzzi and turn it on.

"After a long flight, wouldn't it feel nice to take a soak?" I ask as I bite my lower lip.

"Yeah it would. You can go first" He says.

After room service, jacuzzi time, and three movies, I start to doze in Hero's arms.

"Sleep Love. Tomorrow we will go on our adventure" He says, as he brushes the hair out of my eyes, and I fall asleep on his bare chest.