Chapter 1

AN: And another fanfiction again... Fuck.... I should stop writing fanfiction again. But I can't just stop.

This is a regressor instruction manual fanfic and most of chapter 1 was some dialogue that has been taken from chapter 1 of the novel. The manhwa is so awesome I am not usually a fan of harem stories but I like the dynamics between the protagonist and the people around him and his harem members. It's so funny and the protagonist has a trashy scumbag personality.

Chapter 1: The not so great Isekai Experience

Ahn Dal-Eun, a reincarnated person is fucked. He shouldn't have casually clicked yes when a random message from a random person on the internet was sent to him through the computer.

[ Will you participate in a Game?

< Yes > < No > ]

But he can't fault himself at that time. It was already 10:00 pm. He has just finished reviewing his notes for the exams tomorrow and he was stressed at what happened earlier at his school. It made his mood foul and you can expect him to not be cautious around some random pop-up ad.

When that notification appeared he was playing an RPG game after a stressful review of his notes to relax his mind. But what he got wasn't relaxation but frustration added to his mind.

Stupid PK players who couldn't do anything but mess with players like him!

After being killed several times and having some of his equipment dropped, Dal-Eun decided to call it for a night and sleep early. He needs to do his best on exams tomorrow. His life with his foster parents depended on it.

Turning off the computer and the lights in his room, Dal-Eun took a hot bath, and dressed in superhero-themed pajamas before making his way to the bed and burying his head in the pillow, and covering himself in a soft and comfortable blanket.

He didn't think about the consequences of clicking the yes button.

[ The Tutorial will Begin.. ]

When he opened his eyes. He would never think that he would wake up spirited away from his soft and comfortable bed. He found himself in a strange room along with other people. The floor has those strange glowing runes inscribed on the floors.

And a gigantic projection of a very beautiful woman suddenly appeared giving off those saintly and holy vibes.

He then pinched his cheeks and winced in pain. The woman has wavy light pink hair and there was a strange halo-like assortment at the back of her head. Ahn Dal-Eul could safely say that he was indeed not on Earth anymore.

[ Players, you have been invited to this world. We sent out invitations and the players accepted. You have all been chosen as warriors to save the dying Continent.]

And now he finds himself summoned into another world to become a hero to save this other world. How cliche and familiar. Dal-Eul was starting to suspect that this gigantic protection of this beautiful holy looking woman could be a Goddess according to the countless Isekai troupes that he have read.

[ However, not everyone can go to the Continent. Only a handful of people that survived the tutorial are qualified to go.]

At that message, Dal-Eul expression turns somber. It seems that it was different from the usual cliche hero summoning. It is an Isekai Survival.

[ Please pay attention to what I am about to say. It is directly tied to your survival.]

[ I will say it once more. Only a handful of people that survived the tutorial are qualified to go to the Continent.]