Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Unknown in the future

     After the announcement of Lee Jihye, She let the people decide for today. Tomorrow, there is where Lee Jihye's plans would start.

First, Dal-Eun would help 5 people to awaken their classes. And hopefully, they would have a mage class... But if they got a better mage class, productive or rare classes. It would be better if those people would ask someone for their opinion.

Still, Dal-Eun didn't expect Lee Jihye to cause a scene. It was quite a shocker and surprise for Lee Jihye to pull something like this.

Dal-Eun always thought that she was someone who doesn't want to be in the spotlight and just behind the scenes. Remembering the expressions of the crowd, he hoped that Lee Jihye has manage to convince some of the people earlier and there would be people who Dal-Eun needed to help tomorrow.

Jihye's plan was a surprise for Dal-Eun but since it would benefit the camp and the people to become better, he would gladly cooperate with her. But he doesn't want a front seat to the bitching and dick-measuring of Lee Jihye and Lee Kiyoung.

After the announcement ended, people left the podium. It was now also a signal for Dal-Eun to go out of the camp and help with the implementation of the Camp Construction Plan.

But not before meeting Kim Hyungsung and the others on their way out.

" Dal-Eun. "

" Hyung. "

Dal-Eun and Kim Hyungsung stared into each other's eyes. Even the former has the wooden carved mask covering him, they can feel each other's stares. After almost a minute of staring, Dal-Eun took the initiative to speak again.

" Did Hyung have good dreams last night? "

Hyungsung blinked before replying.

" I didn't dream. "

Behind his mask, a smile formed on Dal-Eun's face.

" Good. "

Having no dreams means no nightmares. Kim Hyungsung didn't dream anything bad regarding the first timeline.

" Yes. "

A nod and a faint smile were on Hyungsung's face as he asked.

" You? "

" I didn't dream. "

" It's good. "

" Yes. "

His mind didn't pull him into a dream anything about all of his friends dying. Dal-Eun unconsciously brought his left hand to his chest where he can feel his heart aching as he remembered his friends.

He missed them. Kim Hyungsung then approached him closer and asked.

" Does it hurt? "

Dal-Eun nodded his head. There was a tap on his shoulder and Hyungsung stood before him for a minute before asking.

" Do you want to go with us? "

He shook his head at the question.

" Stay safe, Dal-Eun. "

" You too, Hyung. Take care. You too as well Deok-Gu-ssi, Rabbit-ssi, and Kiyoung-ssi. "

Dal-Eun bowed his head slightly before turning their back to them and heading in the opposite direction. Today, Dal-Eun we're planning on starting his man-made pond project. He needs to carve a lot of totems, draw mana in his surroundings, cast spells totems disintegrating to dust, and step repeat from the start over and over again until he finishes.

It would take a lot of days. But if he used what he got, he can make things a lot faster than they would have some supply of water which they can just boil. Maybe most of them can finally take a bath and alleviate their unsanitary situation.

But having none of the extra clothes is also a problem for them. Maybe, this time.. the dungeon clearing time would be faster if Kim Hyungsung and the others wouldn't need to be worried about the people in the camp.

Lee Jihye was secretly taking care of Jung Hayan in the camp so she wasn't suffering from any kind of discrimination from people. As Lee Jihye's assistant Park Hyeyoung, she was helping Lee Jihye with managing the camp.

After a while of walking around, Ahn Dal-Eun finally found a perfect spot to start his digging. A place without a lot of trees and just plain ground with grasses.

[ The Dig spell is used 18 times ]

[ The Basic Earth Totem (Rare) is used up ]

[ The Dig spell is used 18 times ]

[ The Basic Earth Totem (Rare) is used up ]

[ The Dig spell is used 18 times ]

[ The Basic Earth Totem (Rare) is used up ]

[ You gain +1 magic ]

[ The Dig spell is used 19 times ]

[ The Basic Earth Totem (Rare) is used up ]

------------------------

    Kim Hyungsung, accompanied by Lee Kiyoung, Park Deok-Gu, and Jung Hayan we're sweeping monsters. Last night, Jung Hayan have became a wizard. And despite Jung Hayan not being ostracized, hated, or sexually harassed by the people in the camp, Lee Kiyoung was glad that Jung Hayan was seeing him as someone she could trust even if it was as not as deeply as he wants. She was trusting him, after all, he was a person who tried and attempted to save her even in the end the one who killed the monster was his regressor.

Speaking of Kim Hyungsung, the interaction between his regressor and the reincarnated Ahn Dal-Eun was interesting and eccentric.

Few words, staring... Their way of communicating with each other was strange.

Lee Kiyoung was disappointed that Dal-Eun didn't come with them. He was a little annoyed that his regressor just let go of Ahn Dal-Eun on his own. How could he just let go of him just like that? If he has known Dal-Eun, his regressor wouldn't let him go.

Wait...

A smirk formed on Lee Kiyoung's face. But soon it turned into a look of contemplation and a frown. Kim Hyungsung didn't know about Dal-Eun, unlike Jung Hayan who he was excited about.

Jung Hayan who would become a legendary wizard in the future.

But what about Ahn Dal-Eun? How come Kim Hyungsung doesn't seem to know him and show his excitement?

For Ahn Dal-Eun. Someone who possesses a Unique Legendary Rank Class Battle Shaman. Why doesn't his regressor know him? For a brilliant talent like him, he should be popular on the continent.

Who is Ahn Dal-Eun in the future?

What happened to him that Kim Hyungsung wasn't familiar with Dal-Eun?