Chapter 26

AN: Here's another update.

Chapter 26: Gifts and Expedition

    [ Swift Grace- Rare Grade

• A common boots for the Elf Race made by an Elf Shoemaker. It raises the agility by 7 if worn by an Elf. If worn by a human, it raises the agility by 4. The boots can only be worn by females. The steps that would be made when the boots are worn are silent. ]

Gazing at the item that lay in front of her and after reading the information, Lee Jihye is mesmerized.

A magical item that raises the agility stats...

Moving her gaze away from the boots placed in the cut log used as a table, Lee Jihye glances at Kim Hyungsung.

Putting a hesitant and touched expression, she muttered.

" This Magical Item...Hyungsung Oppa, Are you certain that you want to give this to me? "

Kim Hyunsung nodded his head in response. The result of those actions is a dew of tears forming in the corner of Lee Jihye's eyes.

" Oppa! "

All of a sudden, Lee Jihye launched herself to Kim Hyungsung hugging him. She made sure that her breast made contact with his body for a few 3 seconds before letting go of him and distancing herself.

Kim Hyunsung didn't look bothered by Lee Jihye's sudden actions. Seeing Kim Hyungsung looking unfazed, Lee Jihye clicked her tongue inside her mind.

' Well, there we go. The clear proof of Yeo Seokwoo's baseless accusations. '

After Kim Hyungsung's talk with Lee Kiyoung, Kim Hyungsung decided to look for Lee Jihye and Ahn Dal-Eun.

Kim Hyunsung found both of them surrounded by some people and the other people who were kicked out of the camp and arrived with Yeo Seokwoo.

After deciding to ask if he needed something from her, Kim Hyungsung answered that he would give something to her and Dal-Eun.

And now the current scene is happening right now. Ahn Dal-Eun who was witnessing Lee Jihye's acting was disgusted inside his mind. However, he knows that Lee Jihye has her reasons for acting like a shameless Bitch and it was necessary.

Even if people in the camp didn't believe in Yoo Seokwoo's false accusations, there would be a doubt that would appear in their minds. Because of the idea implanted by Yoo Seokwoo.

Now seeing Lee Jihye acting provocatively and Kim Hyungsung didn't even give a damn about her actions, there was clear proof of Yoo Seokwoo's accusations being false.

Behind the wooden mask, Ahn Dal-Eun saw the people who witnessed Lee Jihye's actions widen their eyes in realization.

' That's it! The clear and undeniable proof that Hyung is so dense as a block. The thoughts of romance inside his mind are so deep like the Pacific Ocean's Mariana Trench. That's a clear perfect dense protagonist example out there! '

Even in the novel, the affections of the Black Swan Guild Leader (She doesn't have a clear presence in the novel) and Cho Hyejin are never returned.

' Quick! Spread the rumors of Kim Hyungsung's innocence. '

Ahn Dal-Eun was smiling right now as he saw some people leave. Hopefully, the rumors will do their work to clear the doubts of Kim Hyugnsung towards the camp survivors.

And with the items given to Lee Jihye, hopefully, the people would know that there would be nothing gained for them by doubting Kim Hyungsung. Their savior saved them from the monsters and established this shelter as a safe place for them in this tutorial dungeon.

Kim Hyungsung was also the only one capable of giving them magical items that he had acquired from who knows where. If they wanted to have a chance to be rewarded, they better work hard and become useful to him.

Eventually, as the people left the 3 of them alone, after giving Lee Jihye's gift to her, it was now Ahn Dal-Eun's turn to receive his gift.

[ Cape of Darkness - Lower Heroic Grade

• A magical hooded cape made by a Drow Tailor. The Drows are a race of elves known for their unusual but stunning appearance. Masters of Darkness and stealth. They were one of the residents of the underground world of this Continent. When worn and the hood is raised, it hides the face of the wearer.

If worn by an assassin class, it raises their stealth capabilities by 50% and adds Agility stats by 12.

If worn by a drow/dark elf, all of their stats would have a +7 effect

If worn by someone not belonging to the assassin class/ dark elf race, stealth is raised only by 20%, and 5 agility stats are added. ]

Receiving the gift and reading the description of the item, Ahn Dal-Eun removes his wooden carved mask.

" Thank you, Hyung. "

Dal-Eun directed Kim Hyungsung with a grateful smile. However, in the next few moments, Dal-Eun's smile disappeared.

" However, Dal-Eun thinks that there's a catch and reason why Hyung has given Lee Jihye-nim and Dal-Eun a gift. "

Nodding his head, Kim Hyungsung asked.

" Would it be possible for the 2 of you to accompany us in the exploration deeper into the dungeons? "

Lee Jihye who was touching the pair of boots in her hand lovingly immediately dropped the boots in her hand as if it burned her.

" Hyungsung Oppa! I think other people need these boots more than me. "

Watching Lee Jihye's reaction, both Hyungsung and Dal-Eun sighed. For Dal-Eun he already expected Lee Jihye's reaction. For Lee Jihye, she was someone who liked to stay in the shadows. Someone who likes to play safe and wouldn't needlessly risk her life for the sake of other people. She would prioritize her life and survival rather than let greed consume her.

A Logical Realist who wouldn't dare to gamble.

While Lee Jihye was returning the boots adamantly to Kim Hyungsung, hesitantly said.

" ... Forget about my offer, Lee Jihye-ssi. If I am not wrong, you already got your class, aren't you? "

Appearing pitiful and wronged, Lee Jihye nodded her head.

" .. Yes, Hyungsung Oppa. However, my class is useless for explorations. It isn't an offensive class and neither it was a support class that could do any magic like a priest class. "

While appearing pitiful in front of Kim Hyungsung, Dal-Eun who was on the sidelines couldn't help but let his curiosity overtake him.

" Lee Jihye-nim, can Dal-Eun ask what class did you take? "

" A baronet. "

Hearing Lee Jihye's class, Dal-Eun froze. From what he remembers from the novel, isn't Lee Jihye supposed to take the Commander Class?

While Dal-Eun was contemplating, Kim Hyungsung muttered.

" Baronet... A noble rank lower than a Baron? "

Hearing Kim Hyungsung's words, Dal-Eun grimaces when he saw the smile gracing Lee Jihye's lips.

" That's right Kim Hyungsung Oppa! I am a Baronet– A Baronetess! "

A noble...

Baroness, Viscountess, Countess, Marchioness, and Duchess. Those are the noble hierarchies that can be obtainable if someone doesn't have royal blood in their veins.

In the future that awaits them, Dal-Eun knows that it will be one filled with one woman's madness for power.