Chapter 19

Chapter 19: The first volunteer's classes and resolve.

     Noon of the same day, the mission was successful. The 5 volunteers awakened their classes and there were no casualties. The 5 volunteers were satisfied with the classes that they gained.

Cha Na Yeon and Cha Do Yeon ended up a Mage and Archer class respectively. Han Mi-Ook and Bi Sangwook was also ended up becoming mages. Meanwhile, little Mun Yon ended up as a priest.

Little Mun Yon was disappointed that she didn't end up becoming a Prince. She looks like she would cry again but Bi Sangwook decided to comfort the little kid.

" You get the Priest Class kid. You can heal your injuries and the other people. "

" but it's not a prince. "

" Since we have classes just like in those RPG Classes. You would able to change your class or make it stronger. Who knows maybe you would be able to become a Prince in the future. "

" Got it! Thanks Sangwook-Oppa! "

" It's no problem, kid. "

As they got closer to the Camp, Sangwook turned to stare at him looking at him with a guilty expression. Both of the Cha twins were also looking at him guiltily.

" Dal-Eun-ssi. "

"  We would like to apologize to you. We shouldn't have lose our temper earlier and shouted at you and said some unpleasant and mean words. "

Dal-Eun stared at them for a few seconds behind his mask.

" It's alright. "

" Thank you Dal-Eun-ssi. "

Staring at them, Dal-Eun felt tired. He glance at others, Kim Hyungsung, Jung Hayan and Lee Kiyoung who was looking at him with a concerned expression.

Since they were near the kid and he could already see the silhouette of the two guards on the distance, they would be safe here.

Approaching Kim Hyungsung, he then informed the regressor.

" Since I finished helping the Volunteers, Dal-Eun would like to excuse himself. "

" You're not going to eat and rest at the camp? "

Dal-Eun shook his head.

" I can eat outside. Hyung, I would like some time for myself. "

Walking towards Jung Hayan and Lee Kiyoung Dal-Eun bowed his head a little.

" Thanks for helping Dal-Eun earlier Rabbit-ssi. You are a big help. If it wasn't for you, all of the volunteers wouldn't probably returning to the camp safe and gaining their classes. "

" Umm.. You're Welcome! "

Hayan replied with a flustered expression on her face. Aside from Oppa, Deok-Gu and a very rare moments from Kim Hyungsung-ssi no one really freely gives her compliments and thanking her for her efforts.

This was the first time that someone praise and thanked her outside of their little circle.

" Kiyoung-ssi.. I-I also would like to thank you for helping me earlier. "

" You don't need to thank me. If you have a problem you could approach me anytime Dal-Eun. You could also call me Hyung, if you want. "

Chuckling, Kiyoung then asked with a curious expression.

" You wouldn't really want to eat and rest on the camp with us? "

Dal-Eun shook his head and replied.