Chapter 27

AN: Here's the update.. it just a very short chapter. Ahhh... The Dungeon Arc is very close to finishing... And when the Dungeon Arc ends, I'm looking forward for Dal-Eun's future.

Spoiler: Nope, Dal-Eun wouldn't go to the Blue Guild.

Chapter 27: The End of Dungeon (Part 1)

       A few days later, Kim Hyunsung, Lee Kiyoung, Park Deokgu, and Jung Hayan left the shelter to go deeper into the Underground Dungeons. Today, Kim Hyungsung was planning to clear the Dungeons.

As for the reason for Kim Hyungsung's strange sense of confidence in managing to clear the Dungeon Today, Lee Kiyoung was clueless. Other than them going into the Dungeon, they were accompanied by Jung Jinho and his two lackeys. Yeo Seokwoo and the others who were thrown out of the shelter previously are being held in a makeshift jail created by the awakened mages of the Shelter.

Despite having awakened people in the Shelter, none of them choose to accompany them. Lee Kiyoung can feel himself burning in anger just thinking about those people.

" What a bunch of useless lazy pigs! What's the purpose of awakening your classes when you wouldn't come with us to clear the Dungeon? "

Then Lee Kiyoung remembered why some of those lazy pigs decided to volunteer to have their classes awakened. Being convinced by Lee Jihye's speech. By hopefully awakening into a Mage Class, they would make their life at the Shelter easier.

The answer was convenience. The people back at the Shelter were just a bunch of pigs driven by sloth and indulgence.

' Tch, just you wait for useless pigs, if we clear the underground dungeon today, you won't reap any of the rewards! '

All of the people back at the Shelter are lazy trash pigs except Lee Jihye and Ahn Dal-Eun.

Lee Kiyoung already expected Lee Jihye not to come with them since she was someone who didn't like taking risks. Her presence at the Shelter was also important. Without her, the Shelter has a huge chance of going into Chaos.

Yeo Seokwoo and the other people who were thrown out of the camp before are currently imprisoned back at the Shelter, she was there to make sure Yeo Seokwoo and the others wouldn't escape.

For Ahn Dal-Eun, Lee Kiyoung grimaces at the thought of him.

Why?! Why wouldn't he go with them? Fucking Reincarnator! What's the use of him when he would just stay on the sidelines?!

Just thinking about Ahn Dal-Eun makes Lee Kiyoung grit his teeth in frustration. He was certain that Kim Hyungsung had invited Dal-Eun to go with them. He thought that the Regressor and Reincarnator had an amicable relationship.

Why did Dal-Eun reject it? Is it Kim Hyungsung's fault for not being forceful? Or Ahn Dal-Eun is too much of a loner to even consider going with them?

Eventually, their group made it to the Underground Dungeon. While walking around in the Underground Dungeon, Jung Jinho and his cohorts attempted to ease the awkward silence and made small talk to make them comfortable and lower their guard.

The most Lee Kiyoung thing to do was to play along with their acting and outsmart Jung Jinho with their scheming. Unfortunately, due to the frustration of Lee Kiyoung thinking of Ahn Dal-Eun, he wasn't in the right state of mind to play along with the Calculated Killer.

If Ahn Dal-Eun decided to go with them, Lee Kiyoung was certain that their journey here in the Underground Dungeon would be a blast. The Dungeon would be a walk in the park.

He has a unique legendary profession for Fuck's sake! Going to the Underground Dungeon with him is the equivalent of having a Nuclear Bomb in their hands.

He was certain that they wouldn't even need to lift a finger and Dal-Eun could take care of the monsters in the Dungeon by himself.

With Lee Kiyoung's short and curt polite reply to Jung Jinho's every attempt at conversation, soon he realizes that Lee Kiyoung doesn't want to talk with him. The walk in the Underground Dungeon has fallen into an awkward and cold silence.

With Lee Kiyoung being polite and cold, there's no reason for Jung Hayan to reply to them. Hiding behind Lee Kiyoung, she ignores the 3 strangers' presence and focuses on being near Lee Kiyoung.

As for one of the friendlier and more social people in their group, Park Deokgu, since Lee Kiyoung didn't want to talk with the other 3 and Kim Hyungsung warned them about the 3, he was wary of them.

And for Kim Hyungsung...

Jung Jinho and his two cohorts suddenly stopped walking in front of Lee Kiyoung's group. Seeing the trio stopped, Lee Kiyoung and the others also paused from their walking deeper into Underground Dungeons.

With a smile vanishing and putting a hurt expression, Jung Jinho says to them.

" Lee Kiyoung-ssi, Kim Hyungsung-ssi, is there any reason why we are invited at all? Treating us so coldly when we haven't done anything untoward to your group. "

Before Lee Kiyoung could retort, Kim Hyungsung stepped forward. Shielding Lee Kiyoung, Jung Hayan, and Park Deokgu behind him.

" Lee Jihye-ssi has thrown out others without my permission. I realize that she has a reason for throwing out people like Yeo Seokwoo. "

Kim Hyungsung's blue eyes narrow toward Jung Jinho and his two cohorts.

" What kind of people like Yeo Seokwoo who has malicious intentions invited back to the Shelter? "

Kim Hyungsung wasn't waiting for Jung Jinho's question. Hearing the question and the implications, Jung Jinho and his two cohorts brought their weapons forward to defend and retaliate. Kim Hyunsung after finishing his statement took out his sword rushing towards Jung Jinho.

" People who has the same malicious intentions as him. "

Jung Jinho clicked his tongue. Showing a displeased expression on his face since their ruse was already revealed.

Their swords clash together. With Kim Hyungsung's surprise action, Lee Kiyoung and the others responded immediately. Since Kim Hyungsung decided to confront Jung Jinho, Lee Kiyoung, Jung Hayan, and Park Deokgu would take care of the two lackeys. Distancing themselves away from Kim Hyungsung and Jung Jinho to avoid being involved in their fight and the risk of having a friendly fire or Jung Jinho choosing to play dirty and using them as a distraction.

It's time to kill those murderers and have a taste of their own Medicine.