𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

I walked into the firm and saw Derek talking to somebody I waved at him and went into my office , Last night I had went out and bought some decorations for this dull ass office I grabbed some of the little fake plants and placed them around my office and I plugged air fresheners into the wall.

I finished decorating my office and wow I cannot believe just with my magic touch that my office looks amazing right now, it was 8:45 now and I have my first ever meeting with a client in 15 minutes im so excited but im also very nervous something might go wrong. I open up the file for Mr. Mathers and begin to take a quick look at it.

...

My head was buried in the file, the telephone began to ring and it almost gave me a heart attack I jumped in my chair, I reached and grabbed the phone putting it up to ear.

"Melanie Jacksons office." I speak into the phone

"Hello Ms.Jackson A Marshall Mathers is out in the lobby for a meeting with you." said Lorelai into the phone. Lorelei was the secretary at the front desk I had talked to her a little bit on my first day yesterday and she seemed nice.

"Okay thanks Lorelei ill be out in a minute"

I pick myself up from my office chair and smooth out my skirt and push my glasses up on my nose, god I look like a nerd in these things, I never have liked my glasses I feel like they make my baby blues look too big. I walked over to my door that was shut and pulled the metal handle down which now opened the door I walked down the hallway and around the corner to see Lorelei and Mr. Mathers talking, I walked over to Marshall and held out my hand in front of him.

"Melanie Jackson Nice to meet you Mr. Mathers"

"Dido, Call me Marshall though"

"Okay Marshall" I say with a smile on my face. Damn though I had never realised how charming Mr.Mathers is, My knees are weak for him already and I barely know the man! "Well it looks like we have some important business to take care of do we now?" I ask him

"yeah I guess we do" Marshall states. he seem like hes not a talker but I really doubt that.

"Alright lets talk in my office now."

I began to walk away to my office now with him behind me, Im just trying to keep my calm with him I haven't seen him in person since 2004 when I met him after a concert one time when I was 13, Damn I missed him. Im paying attention to our footsteps on the ground, I feel like his eyes are lingering down my whole body, but fuck I dont mind. He could hang me up on that rack. we finally get to the door of my office I push the door open and walk on over to my desk, he sits down on the chair across from my desk. Damn hes sexy.

"So Marshall I think we need to talk about your current lawsuit with Colson Baker." I say while I look at the file once again.

he sighs and gives me a "yeah that fucking asshole hes coming at me for "mental trauma" he says with air quotes, I chuckle a bit while leaning head a little over the desk, "yeah right though mental trauma my ass"

I laugh again. "sounds like you got yourself into a lot of shit huh?" I ask sarcastically "anyways time to cut the bull shit Marshall. What happened with you and Colson." I ask him

"Oh wow, how much time do you have?" he says answering my question with another question.

"as much time as you need." I say. Fuck even his voice could fuck me.

"really now?" he says in his sexy voice of his. WOW! is Marshall Mathers the iconic rapper trying to flirt with me?!

"Well yeah as much time as you need." I say with a small laugh "until my lunch break." I state with a smirk.

"right" he says with a small smile of his.

"Okay im serious though, what the hell did you do?"

"Well lately Colson has been a real prick, and late last year he made his song rap devil and 9 days later I came out with Killshot" he says, im typing down the info hes giving me into my laptop for court or whatever happens.

"continue" I say as he smirks at me

"well Colson being the petty ass bitch that he is, just now 7 months later wants to sue me for mental trauma because when I released Killshot he got overwhelmed trying to write a dis back to be and thats why hes trying to sue me for 1 million dollars because of god damn mental trauma." he says sounding really pissed off "hes probably just saying mental trauma too."

"you're damn right Marshal, ive done my studies on law and pussy excuses and I bet your ass hes lying about mental trauma." I tell him "Ill get in touch with Mr.Bakers lawyers as soon as possible, for now just live your life."

"Alright Melly" he says, wow did he just call me Melly?! its cute. can he say it again with his sexy as fuck voice. "thanks."

"No Problem Shady" I say with a smirk on my face.

We walked out of my office and I walk Marshall to elevator and waved him goodbye. As I walk back to my office I hear Loreleis voice come over me.

"What the fuck was that" she ask.

"what do you mean?" I ask her.

"you guys fucked didnt you?"

"What? no we didnt fuck, im his lawyer dip shit." I say with a smile on my face

" that doesnt mean shit, yall had a quickie."

"LORELEI!" I say raising my voice.

all of a sudden Derek walks over to us and asks "who had a quickie?"

"Melanie." Lorelei states

"and you didnt invite me" Derek ask.

"Oh My Shit im done with both of you!" I say rolling my eyes

I walk away from both of them and I hear them burst out laughing. God I wish we did have a Quickie. Im so going to hell.

...

I finally got home at 6:00 PM, It was a long day. I threw my purse on the table and pulled my phone out of it. I checked my phone and it said Abigail had called me. I tap on her name and call her back, I walked back to the living room and sat on the couch and suddenly I hear Abi's voice come though the phone.

"Hey Mel! Whats up? She says

"Oh nothing much I just got off work and saw that you called." Me and Abigail were really close we were like sisters from another mister and mother but whatever. we had known each other since high school when we had braces and acne, yeah we go way back.

"oh yeah I called you to ask if you wanted to have a girls night out or something, just anything that involves boozes" she says chuckling

"oh yes baby I would love to!"

"great she says ill pick you up at 9"

"okay babe see ya soon" I say

"Love you sweetie" she says

"Love you too babe"

Yeah yeah, I know me and Abi are weird, but were weird in a good way, we are both flirtatious as fuck and witty. were the perfect match!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------CRINGE ALERT!!! am I right? thanks for reading <3 sorry if its short :) im trying lol.