𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟸

Melanie's POV

"I love you." The words came from his mouth randomly.

My heart fluttered rapidly. I love him. With all my heart. But me being me I denied my feeling because I thought he didn't feel the same way yet. I wanted to tell myself I didn't love him. But now I realize I'm so in love with him.

So fucking in love it's not even funny anymore.

I don't care if it's too soon or not too soon. I love him so much its undesirable. I love him more than anything.

Abi was right. I can tell he does look at me in a way. I can tell that he's being genuine with me. I just needed to wake up and smell the coffee.

"Melanie. Please say something back." Marshall caressed my hip with his thumb.

I basically held up my jaw from dropping.

I hesitated to say anything as I was scared to as what would happen next. This is a huge step for us.

"I love you more." I smiled bringing my hand to his cheek and bringing his lips to mine.

The kiss was tender and sweet. I felt a smirk some under my lips on his. I love him. I love him so much. We both pulled away from each other. A smile came across his face. A genuine smile. The smile that he doesn't like to show.

My heart beated rapidly and my stomach had butterflies flying every where. This is what being in love feels like.

It's the best feeling ever in this world. To know that someone loves you and you love them more than anything. Real love is when everything in the world goes dark besides the person standing infront of you. Real love is when you would rather die than be apart for that one person and I now I realized that I want forever with this man.

"I can't imagine my life without you. I can't imagine not being in your arms when I'm sleeping, I can't imagine my heart not fluttering when I see you and I can't imagine losing you." I spoke while holding his jaw in my hands while tears of happiness started flowing down my cheeks.

"You're my fucking everything thing in this world. You're the light of my fucking life." He grabbed onto my chin and pulled his mouth to mine again.

———————————————————————————

I woke up in my empty bed with the sun shining in through the window. The other side of the bed where Marshall had slept was still warm from him.

I looked at the time. 6:45 it said. It's 6 in the morning and I was up past midnight doing some pretty eventful things and I don't feel tired at all. I sleep so good with him next to me or in his arms.

I threw the covers off my body and stretched out. I grabbed Marshall's t-shirt that had been thrown on the floor and threw it over my head. The door was open to my bedroom, I walked out and down my hallway.

At the end of my hallway I smelled something burnt. I knew I couldn't trust him in the kitchen.

Marshall stood with his back towards me with no shirt on standing by the stove. I'm sure he still loves me even though I've taken at least 3 of his shirts by now.

I walked around my kitchen island without him noticing. I wrapped my arms under his and rested my head on his back. Standing on my tippy toes I looked down at the stainless steal pan that had what I think to be eggs that were completely black.

"Awwww." I giggled "honey you cooked." I referenced from clueless.

Marshall doesn't understand the 90s and early 2000s chick flicks. I had to show him Clueless and Mean Girls. He said he hated it more than 'absolute trash' and when he says absolute trash he's preferring to the real housewives of Beverly Hills.

He turned around and looked down at me with those crystal blue eyes while I smiled up at him.

"Shut up." He bent down and gave me a small peck on the lips.

"At least you tried Princess." I patted his cheek.

Sure you still love me Marshall? I don't understand how he can love my annoying ass. I come with an Abi. I don't understand how he can tolerate me let alone her.

"Well if it wasn't for your fucking Satan cat." He pointed over at Dodge who was sitting on the counter looking at us. "I wouldn't have burnt the eggs."

I heard Dodge meow from behind us. He has an attitude problem.

"I'm so sorry baby. I didn't know that my precious baby could make you burn eggs."

"He bit my leg and I had to go get a band aid from your bathroom which is an absolute mess and I forgot to turn off the stove, so when I got back the eggs were black." I narrowed his eyebrows while looking at Dodge while he meowed loudly. "Yeah I'm talking about you shithead."

"He's precious and so is my other baby."

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes.

"There's waffles in the freezer just put them in the toaster." I kissed his cheek. "I have to go get ready for work." And with that I walked away and got ready for work.

I showered, got dressed and did my makeup. Marshall said I didn't need makeup so he hates it when I wear it but I'm not going to proudly show the pimple I have growing on my forehead.

I walked out to the kitchen again to see ego waffles on a plate siting at on the island.

I'm surprised he didn't burn the waffles because of Dodge too. Actually he would say it was Cleo this time. He says that she looks at him passive aggressively. I don't understand why he hated my babies so much.

I sat at the counter while Marshall stood across from me.

"I'm not sure I'm gonna let you go out in that." His eyes scanned down my body.

Let? He's about to hold my hostage. Someone send ransom. I was just wearing a black skirt that went down a past my thighs and a black button down.

"Well I don't have time to change Mathers." I rolled my eyes taking a bite of my waffle. "Plus how modest can I be?" I asked sarcastically.

"I'm gonna make you dress in a fucking orange jumpsuit Jackson. That's how modest." I leaned over the counter.

"Whatever Mathers."I stuck my tongue out at him.

Again I can't understand how he puts up with me. It's crazy honestly.

We finished our breakfast and He took me to work and he's picking me up tonight from work.

I love him so much. If I haven't already said it enough times.

A/N: Currently on the writing grind. This is the second chapter I've wrote in 24 hours so I think I'm doing pretty good.

Word count: 1180