𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽

When was my last date? I can't even remember. I never remembered running all over my house though as something you had to do you get ready for a date. I can't even believe I agreed to do this I said to myself many times that I couldn't go out with him.   But that was because he was my client at the time but he's not my client anymore.  If work found out too they couldn't fire me because he's not my client anymore.

I'm so fucking stressed trying to get ready I have my hair and makeup done but I don't have a outfit but standing here in my closet isn't going to help me get ready. While raiding my closet I find a silk light green dress that cuts off mid-thigh.

 While raiding my closet I find a silk light green dress that cuts off mid-thigh

Damn did I look good. I've been so excited to see Marshall ever since he asked me out which was like 5 hours ago but who counting? Well me of course. But who else? I can't wait to see Marshall again. But never in a million years did I think he would ask me out. I'm just still coming to grips with it, I just didn't think he would be the one asking me out. I also didn't think he would want me to kiss him earlier but sure enough he wanted to kiss me more than what I wanted to kiss him that was for sure.

I walk on out of my room to the sound of a knock on my front door, my heart was racing quicker than ever before. I've been waiting for this moment for what feels like forever. My heels tapped on the hardwood floors as I walked out from the hallway I had a huge smile across my face and felt like my heart was going to explode. I placed my fingers along with my hand on the door knob and twisted it to the right exposing Marshall.

Marshall stood there with a smirk on his bearded face, he was dressed in a tuxedo with of course no tie which made him look better oddly enough, he had his buttoned up shirt unbuttoned just a little bit so that his chest was visible. I scanned his body looking up and down, he looked so fucking sexy I just wanted to clash my lips into his and say fuck it.

"Like what you see?" He asked me looking down with that shit eating grin still on his face. He slowly pulled me close to him wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Maybe." I said blushing while looking into his eyes, I felt embarrassed a bit I was blushing and he saw me. But he knows I like him I guess so maybe it's not a big deal for him.

"Maybe? Wow and I was trying this time." He said still holding on to me with his arms around me.

"I just didn't know you could clean up this well." I stated still feeling embarrassed and nervous. I felt like he was judging me silently even though I've never thought about what people think about me I felt like he was maybe a little bit judgemental.

"Are the sweats not good enough for you?" He asked pulling me closer to him. I let out a chuckle and he giggled a small bit. "Let's go baby."

Baby? We're not even together and he's calling me baby not that I care I like it honestly but him calling me baby already is odd.

He pulled his arms down from around my waist moving his one hand down to mine he pulled me to his car. He opened the door for me while pretty much throwing me in the passenger seat. He slammed the car door and came around the other side of the car opening the door while getting in.