𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟼

Marshalls POV

Me and Melanie had been going strong lately. I've been coming over to her house she's been coming over to mine too and We would call and text each other on our breaks at work.

Melanie and Abi had set up a double date with This new guy Abi had meant at the club one night. We all had agreed to meet at Melanie's house, I quietly opened her front door trying for them not to here me. They were both in the bathroom Abi was doing Melanie's hair.

Her soft light blonde hair feel over her shoulders perfectly. I saw her smile in the mirror has she talked to Abi about stupid things.

"Can I tell him that he has the same name as your celebrity crush?" Melanie asked with a wide smile across her face.

"No! If you tell him that I will tell Marshall that you got so drunk that your drew a mustache on your face and started making out with your Leonardo DiCaprio poster." Abi threatened

"I was 17! Not to mention we don't talk about how you shot me in the face with a Bebe gun do we?" Melanie Exclaimed

"That happened one fucking time!" Abi defended herself.

I walked slowly to the door way and leaned on the side of it crossing my arms across my chest.

"You made out with a poster of Leonardo DiCaprio?" I asked trying not to laugh.

They both jumped with their heart skipping a beat. Abi stood eyes wide staring at me with her eyebrows raised while Melanie had her hand over her heart with her eyes narrowed glaring at me.

"Fucking shit Marshall we're you trying to give me a damn Heart attack?!"

"I'm sorry gorgeous." I said walking over to her giving her a gentle kiss on the cheek. "But you shot my Girlfriend in her beautiful face with a Bebe gun." I pointed a finger in Abis face."

"IT HAPPENED ONE TIME!"

————————————-

Melanie's  POV

Me and Marshall both got out of the car, Abi got out of hers parked behind us. Me and Marshall walked hand in hand inside of the restaurant.

"Be good." Abi whispered in my ear

"I'll try to be." I whispered back to her.

All three of us walked into the restaurant. A man with dark brown hair with hazel green eyes and tattoos down his arms and flowing to his hands, He was tall and wore a white button shirt with the first 2 of them down. He waved at Abi with a Light grin with me and Marshall hand in hand we followed behind her.

She hugged him and he wrapped his arms around her kissing her gently on the cheek.  Sebastian and Abi stoped embracing each other eventually.  Marshall reached out for Sebastian's hand. Their hands both gripped into each other.

"I'm Marshall."

"Sebastian" he flashed a smile at Marshall.

Abi stood next to me introducing me to Sebastian.

"Sebastian this is Melanie my best friend."

"Nice to meet you." Sebastian said as he wrapped his arms around me giving me a little hug then released me.

Marshall's gave Sebastian a look. His eyes went dark as he stiffed up with his muscles bulged. His veins popped upwards and I could see the glare in his eyes. I think he might I have been a little bit jealous

Marshall pulled out my chair signaling me to sit

We all enjoyed our dinner. Sebastian seemed really nice, it was almost like him and Abi were perfect together.I tried to not tell Abis embarrassing secrets because They were so affectionate to eachother and playful with the same sense of humour.

My heels clicked on the concrete, the air of the warm end of summer was perfect. Marshall had been slipped around me as we walked down the sidewalk together with our feet going at the same pace.  We reached the car Marshall opened the car door helping me in then he walked to the drivers side. He sat and began to drive with his hand on the stick on top of his.

It was silent but not an awkward silent. All I felt was butterflies in my stomach all of his actions made me feel gitty like a high school girl. My eyes were fixed on the road as emotions and little memories filled my head of him. His blue eyes curved off the road and slowly to mine.

"What are you thinking about baby." He asked in a soft voice lifting my hand to his mouth gently kissing it. 

What was I thinking about? All the things about him, my feelings for him, my love for him.

Wait what am I thinking love?

"You."  The one syllable word slipped my tongue.

"Me?" He questioned leaning in his seat with one hand on the steering wheel.

"Yeah. Just a little bit." I answered him nervously bitting my bottom lip.

"What about me?" His eyes glanced over with a grin.

Shit. I can't actually tell him. I know how I feel but I feel like it's fast. He can hypnotize my mind in all of his ways.

"Just you in general." I paused.  "Mainly on just how blessed I am to have you. And generally a boyfriend especially a hot one."

"I'm pretty blessed to have a hot girlfriend."

I blushed

"Hell yeah you are." I left a small peck on his cheek.

————————

Heyyy guysssss!

I hope you like this part. It's a bit cringy but it's the thought that counts I guess. This will probably be my last chapter of the year. Because I'm trying to read more. And I kind of just want to take a break for a little bit but I'll see you guys next year unless I some how get the inspiration to write another part! Love you guys! 💖

Happy Holidays
                                    -E