𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟽

Marshall's POV

I pushed on the door of her office to the sun beating down on her. The sun shinned on her pale green eyes  and a smile appeared across her face. She then looked down at the bag in my hand and her eye brows raised as her smile turned into a sinister smirk.

"Marshie!"

I hate it when she calls that. It's annoying. She can annoy the hell out of me with her sarcasm and wittiness but some how I'm now wrapped around this woman's finger.

"What did I say about calling me that Melly." I sat down in the chair across from her desk.

"Whatever." She grabbed the bag out of my hand and started digging through it.

"Wait but you call me Melly all the time and I don't say anything about that." She continued.

She likes being called it though. If she didn't like her nickname than she wouldn't be smiling every time I called her it.

Fuck she's adorable.

"Melly you like it though." I said and her pearly whites showed.

"I never said that." She found her taco.

Paul said I hour long break to get out of the studio and I took advantage of that because his dumbass never lets me leave.  But I decided that I should be a good boyfriend like I am and get her some Taco Bell.

"Then why do you smile when I say it."

"Who says I'm smiling about that?" She asked grinning. "Because for all you know I could be smiling about something that I remember from work today."

"And what's that?"

"Alright so this guy calls me and I answer obviously because it's my job." She paused trying not to laugh. "Then he says his name or whatever and proceeds to say I want to sue my wife."

"Wait hold up wife or Ex-wife?"  I ask

"Wife! And me doing my job I ask him why he wants to sue his wife and he said because last night she was giving him a blowjob and he didn't get hard." She stuffed her face with a bite of her taco.

"He's gay, definitely gay." I nodded with a straight face.

"And I asked him that and he said he's not gay and then he got pissed and hung up the phone. And I now release how much I love my job because I get paid to argue with people all day."

"I get paid to be controversial." I high-fived her across the desk.

"Controversial is a understatement." She rolled her eyes.

"It really is. What are you doing tonight."

She sighed.

"Well if you really want to know I have a very important meeting with Sam Malone."

"And you want to call me old. At least I don't watch a show that started in 1982." I leaned back in my chair.

"Number one Mathers, don't ever insult Cheers. Number 2 if I recall you were born in 1972, so who's winning here?"

"Shush. But if you don't come over tonight I might be a little whiny bitch next time you see me." I kicked her foot under the desk.

"Hey!" She yelped. "Fine I'll come over but I have to get back to work." She pulled me across the desk by the shirt kissing me softly.

I want more of this. More of her.

I deepen the kiss by tangling my hand in her soft blonde hair.  She broke the kiss apart before it could become to much. But keeping the closeness.

"How much more time do you have before you really have to get back to work?" I questioned.

"15 minutes."
———————————————
"I'm not watching iron man Marshall!"

"Why not?"

Okay okay. I know I said things about being a good boyfriend earlier but she's dissing on my nerdy thing with a super hero movies.

"Because." She tried to say in a light and innocent tone.

"Because what?" She pulled the blanket over her face giggling. "Seriously because what?"

"Because I don't like super hero movies but my one exception is anything with Chris Evans." She smiled.

"Why Chris Evans?"

"Are you serious right now? Why Chris Evans, what kind of question is that? He's hot as fuck."

This women is going to be the death of me. She's actually going to slaughter me.

"What I am then?" I furrow my brows

"Not Chris Evans." She smiles widely with her eyes closed like a toddler.

Eventually we found a movie that we could apparently mostly agree on. So her choice of movie really. She also talked for the whole thing but she only talked to criticize it.

She laid in my arms focusing on the movie but still the only thing I could focus on was her. Only her, for some reason I wonder where I would be right now if it wasn't for her being in my life. If I never met her I would probably be staying up all night trying to get a hold of my mind to write down lyrics.

But I feel like she's changed me.

———————————-

Hey, kind of short chapter today but I kind of wrote this whole part within 2 hours because I had the random urge to write lol.

Thanks for reading!

Word count: 880