𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟿

Hey all, Before you start reading I would love to thank all of you for waiting patiently. I've been busy but trying my best to write whenever I possibly can (or feel like it)

Anyways thanks for waiting and sorry it took so long. Anyways loves enjoy the story!

Marshall's POV

I can't believe I'm doing this for her. After all it is my fault she's drunk, I intended to call her after our date but I had been so busy in the studio lately. I really do feel bad. I guess I made my bed and now I have to sleep in it.

I opened the door of my car hopping out the music from outside of the club was blasting. This place gives me PTSD I use to come in here I almost every night when I wasn't sober. The last time I saw her in here it was that night at the club. Yeah that one time I had to drive her and Abi home because they were both wasted.

The doors were opened to me as I walked in. Purple, blue and green lights shining around the room made it hard to see. Pushing through people dancing women's hands kept moving on my chest. Walking up the stairs Melanie was dancing on a table screaming with a bottle of vodka in her hand.

While stomping towards her I saw Abi swaying with some random dude as she had her Martini in hand. I got to the table that Melanie was Dancing on she swayed back in fourth looking like she was about to pass out. Is it bad I'm just a tad bit turned on right now? She looks good in that little black dress.

Jesus Marshall get it together.

I grabbed her legs and threw her over my shoulder. She was hitting my back as hard as she possibly could at the moment.

"MARSHALL BRUCE MATHERS THE THIRD PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN BEFORE I SHOVE MY FOUR INCH HEELS INTO YOUR EYES!"

I huffed ignoring her as she pounded on my back.  We were now at the car and I could tell this bitch was still pissed.

"SHADYYYYY!!! I WILL TIE YOU THE FUCK UP."

I pushed her small almost unconscious body into the back seat.

"Kinky much bitch?" I asked her with a grin on my face while slamming the door.

I got in the drivers side seat as she huffed. This bitch was pissing me off. Again this is my fault though and I have to bite the bullet with her. I heard stirring in the back seat. Mel was now siting behind me she placed her hands over the seat and sat them on my shoulders while slowly moving them closer to my chest.

"Shady, you might have seen 50 shades of grey but you haven't seen 50 shades of Jackson yet." She whispered into my ear, her hands a we're now on my chest.

"Bitch you haven't seen 50 shades of shady."

"Damn, Christian Grey is That you?"

I chuckled then pulled the car onto the street.

I can't leave her at home and I would drop her on the side of the road but anybody could take advantage of her within a second. So it looks like she's going to my place.

Fuck.

...

10 minutes later we were in my driveway, Mel barely said a word on the way back.

I turned around in my seat to check on her, but she was passed out. This is going to be the death of me. She's going to be the death of me. I pulled her out of the car and hold her bridal style. Damn girls a heavy sleeper. As I walk away I kick the car door to close it. She was like a limb noodle in my arms but she looked perfect as if you couldn't even tell she had a night out.

I opened the door to my house, it was pitch black, no lights were on. Melanie squirmed in my arms like she could wake up any second now. I managed to close and lock the door behind me without waking her.

I got upstairs to my bedroom, all of a sudden she opened her eyes, she looked tired along with out of it, her dark blue eyes met mine they looked red with some pluffinees.

"Marshall?" She ask in a tired voice.

"Shhhhhh" I say laying her down on my bed.

As I layed her down on my bed she all of a sudden pulled my face down to hers and collided her lips to mine.

It was unexpected but I kissed her back, her lips felt soft against mine. She then grabbed the back of my neck for a better grib of me. She opened my lips and slipped her tongue into my mouth. I kissed her deeply and she did the same.

"Mel" I said into her lips.

"What?" She said pulling away while looking into my eyes.

"Melanie as much as I want to I can't do it this way."

I got off of her and walked out of the room.

——————
Hey loves sorry for the short chapter I promise the next will be longer! Thanks for all your support!

P.S go check out Crazy_bitccch s profile! She helped me a lot with this chapter!