𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟻

Melanie's POV

Marshall slammed the door shut before he pushed me up against it. He raised my arms above my head with his hand on my wrist. A smirk appeared over my face and soonly his. His lips slammed into mine with any hesitation, his soft lips on mine made me almost over the edge even then. My lips moved with his, the kiss was gentle but with some roughness overshadowing it.

His right hand held a firm tight grip on my waist. He let my wrist and arms go as he used his that hand to tilt my head back. Our lips broke and his started leaving hard kissing on my neck. His hand that was on my waist was now on my upper thigh.

My hands pushed Marshall's head onto my neck harder. His kiss got rougher than before. The pleasure was already building up, I began panting  and Marshall took that as I sign.  He pulled my shirt off of me then pulled off his. His hands trailed gently to the back of my upper thighs.

His breath warming my neck near my earlobe.

"Jump." He whispered into my ear softly.

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. His lips meant mine as he blindly carried me to his bed.He laid me on the bed as he stood on the side reaching to me his hands went from my mid-stomach all the way down to waist where he gently pulled my skirt down my legs. His blue eyes skimmed me looking up and down my almost naked body.

"Fuck you're gorgeous baby." He spoke softly before unbuckling his bet and sliding his pants off.

He was just left in his boxers, I could see his erection through them. I bet my bottom lip nervously. He crawled over me with his soft lips instantly on my neck. His lips trailed down to my eventually to my breast. Marshall took his hand to my back unclasping my Bra. His lips kept wondering until one of them landed around my nipple. He swirled his tongue around my nipple while his hand rubbed my other breast.

I was already panting, this man worked so much magic with everything he did. He slowly moved down to my stomach giving it soft kisses. He reached my waist line with his lips. He began gently kissing over my panties. My mouth fell in a O-shape moaning. His fingers trailed on my waist before he slowly pulled my panties off my legs.

His head leaned down in between my legs. His lips gently kissed on my clit, his tongue swirled around it licking me up and down.

"Marshall." I moaned loudly bitting down on my bottom lip hard.

He sat up on his knees. He slipped down his boxers taking them completely off his body and throwing them where ever off his bed. He reached to his nightstand grabbing a condom and rolling it onto him himself, His rubbed his erection gently rubbed on my clit teasing me.

"Marshall please." I moaned.

I spotted a smirk crawl across his face before he gave in and started thrusting deep inside of me. I could feel him hard inside of me. He leaned down to my neck giving it hard kisses.

"Fuck baby you feel so good." He groaned sitting up leaving neck.

He kept thrusting into me harder. I could feel a knot in my lower stomach build up from him. I clenched my walls around his erection in side off me. His thrust had gotten messier sending a message that he was also close.

I couldn't take it anymore I finish on him. He kept thrusting until he pulled out and rolled his condom off throwing it away.

He fell landing right next to me on the bed. I laid on his hard chest. I could hear his heartbeat, the sound of it made me feel overjoyed. I always thought this was a fantasy but it turns out it's not and I have somebody finally.

———————————
The next morning.

I work up this morning in a good mood. Which is very rare considering I love to sleep and I'm normally mad when I have to wake up. But this morning I woke up being wrapped in his muscular ink covered arms.

He made me have happiness and light in my life for once. Everything about him and me felt perfect. We got along we have a lot alike humour he just gets me.

I sat out side on his balcony outside. I was in peace watching the sunrise the light shines over the the tree line in the distance. A coffee cup was in my left hand and a book was in my right.

I was so relaxed. Reading was one of my only escapes for a long time. It was one of the only ways I could free myself from the stressful world. My eyes read over all the words but I was interrupted by Marshall opening the door.

He walked out only wear sweats, his abs shinned in the sun and his tattoos gave perfect contrast.

"Good morning Melly." He kissed my cheek sitting down in the empty chair next to me.

"Good Morning Marshmallow." I blushed smiling at him.

"Marshmallow?"

"Yep!" I giggled.

"What are you reading?" He asked

"The notebook."

"Don't tell me your celebrity crush is Ryan Gossling."

"He's not." I paused trying to keep a straight face "it's Ian somerhalder"

"Not even me?" He smirked

"Are you jealous Mr.Mathers?"

His tongue pushed to the side of his mouth to stop him from laughing. He's so adorable. I never see him smile though it's always just a grin.

"That's Hailies book."

"She has good taste."

"I'm going to tell her you stole her book."

"I didn't steal it I'm borrowing it, there's a difference." Realization hit me right then. "Hailie knows about me?"

"Maybe."

"Does she approve?"

"She does, so far."

"So far?" I questioned him.

"She doesn't know about the age difference. I was to scared to tell her, I didn't know how she would react."

"Marshall I don't care about the age difference, she loves you she'll except it."

"You think so?"

"Yes Marshall. Don't stress about it."

————————

Heyyyy another chapter is out now. I've been recently on a grind with writing let's hope it stays that way!

Thanks for your support! <3