𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟾

Melanie's POV
ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

A strong glare shinning off the sun shinned brightly into my eyes making me awaken. I stretch my whole body turning over to see a the beauty of my amazing boyfriend alseep lightly snoring. his one arms is above his head and one under me fitting the curve in my waist, I lean over and lay my hand onto his chest making my fingers trace small circles under his collarbone. I feel his hand suddenly start to caress my hair behind my ear. breaking out my force from his chest I look up at his face to see his cystal eyes staring at me.

god, I get use to seeing those eyes every morning when I wake up.

"Good Morning Melly." He grins down.

"Good Morning Marshie." I smile up at him moving my hand to his face running it down his beard.

"You know I hate that." He says "Out of all the nicknames you could have picked for me you pick that one."

I dont understand why he doesn't like it. I'm not no wizard but I think in his mind he loves it when I call him Marshie.

"I not psychic but I think you actually secretly like it." I tell him poking his nose.

"I don't."

"Okay, Fine I don't like when you call me Melly." I smile sarcastically up at him.

"Yes you do, You smile every single time I say it so why wouldnt you like it? Melly."

I try to contain my smile but I can't, every time his calls me it I smile at him and blush. But I can't a smile runs across my mouth and I feel my blood run to my cheeks.

"told you so." He smiled. He smiled a genuine smile, I had never seen him smile before, it was always a smirk or a grinn or just something in that range of facial expressions.

I felt like I was now on cloud 9. I was so happy that he smiled, he had always had a cold aura to him around so many people. It's like a act almost, a act where he acts like he's dark. But maybe he has a soft spot for me or is just happy with me but I never see him so happy when he's out in public or even with his friends just hanging out with them.

"You're so pretty Marshie when you smile." I laugh.

"pretty?" he questions.

he is so pretty especially with that smile and his eyes, don't even get me started on his eyes.

"definitly." I smirk trying not to laugh. "And that smile is so pretty."

His smile fades away and becomes a smirk. When his smile leaves his face I feel a little upset, He looks so happy with it plastered onto his face.

"You're So handsome Melly." I smile at him.

It sounds so stupid but it makes me smile because our humor is so stupid.

His eyes disconnect from mine for him to glance over at my alarm clock.

"Shit, I told Royce I'd be in the studio this morning yesterday to work on my album." His arm from underneath me leaves and he sits up.

"On a Saturday Morning?" I ask climbing behind him.

"Sadly Yes." He says

I wrap my arms around his neck loosly and start kissing on his lower neck.

"Are you sure you have to leave me?" I ask deepening the kiss on his neck.

"I wish I could stay, Really I do."

"Okay Pretty Boy." I say and he gets up and pulls is pants still exposing his bare chest and sleeves of tattoos.

this man is the defintion of sexy, hot and woman killer.