𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟸

Melanie's POV
                                 Halo-Beyoncé

Marshall dropped me off back at home and I already missed him. I felt alone without his presents. He makes me have butterflies in my stomach every time I'm around him or even think about him. He has this cold and dull personality around certain people. But I feel like he comes out of his shell when we're together.

He's coming over to my apartment tonight and I've been counting down the minutes until he does. We said it's not a fancy date, because I don't feel like going anywhere because I don't feel like getting ready.

As I'm pulling up my hair into a messy bun I hear a knock on the door. I finish pulling my hair tie through then walk over to the door, as I open the door there's the women I hate most. Abi Barnes.

"Why miss Barnes it nice to see you on this fine afternoon." I say with my hand on my hip with my best Impression of a British accent.

"Well Hello there Misses soon to be Mathers." She spoke with the same accent as me and walked in as I rolled my eyes at her.

"I wish I was misses soon to be Mathers. I would love that."

"I know you would." Abi Chuckled back. She walked over to my couch making herself at home. This bitch is always making my house her home, She came over at two in the morning before to eat my ice cream while watching the notebook sobbing. Multiple times. "Anyway, what did happen with you and Marshall last night?" She asked as I sat down on the couch next to her while throwing my feet up on my coffee table.

"Well it was okay." I shrugged. It was more than okay. I had the time of my life with him.

"Don't lie to me. I've known you for 16 years I can tell it was better than okay." She came back at me. I smirked at her words. She knows me to well. "See look at you with that grin you can't even tell me nothing else happened." I smirked even more at her.

"Fine." I threw my hands up in defeat. "Well he took me back to his house and put me to bed." I nonchalantly said.

"Don't give me that shit I want details!"she scoffed.

"That's it Abi." I said trying not to burst my bubble. She gave me a look the one look of 'I'm not mad I'm just disappointed' "fuck Abi! Fine we slept together! We fucking slept together! And you wanted to know what else to?" I asked her in a serious but sarcastic why.

"What?!" She asked basically yelling at me.

"I was the best sex I had even had in my 29 years of living!" I scolded her as She gawked trying to hold back the laughs.

"Wow that's more information than I wanted." She said pushing her tongue to the side of her mouth still trying to hold back the laughter. "But I can't say anything actually I met a guy."

"You met a guy?!" I exclaimed

She gave me a guilty look before she blurted out "yeah and he may or may not have ask me to dinner tomorrow night!"

"Oh my god I can't believe it! What's his name?" I asked her and she turned scarlet red

"His name is Sebastian..." she smirked and I smirked with her "oh and he's really fucking hot."

A loud dinging of my doorbell rang. I smiled at Abi, got up and ran to the door and she followed behind me walking. I opened the door to see Marshall standing in sweats and a hoodie, with flowers in his hand.

"Heyyyy." I said to him dramatically. He smirked

"Hey Melly." I blushed red. I love that he calls me nicknames it's so adorable.

"I'm going to head out now before things get." Abi paused "well you know." She said before slightly pushing Marshall to the side of door and leaving.

"Bye Abi" I exclaimed as she left.

Marshall walked in through the door then bender over slightly I to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Fuck I missed you." He hummed with his free hand on my face with this thumb gently rubbing my cheek back and fourth.

"I missed you too." I bit my lip. I looked deep into his baby blue eyes. God those eyes. I could stare at them all day, hell I could stare at them forever.

"These are for you." He broke eye contact letting go out my face from his palm, he held up a beautiful bunch of white roses.

"Oh my gosh, Marshall these are beautiful." I smelled the roses.

"Not as beautiful as you."

I blushed at him. Fuck even the little things he says can make me flip out.

—————————————-

"No Marshall! Kyle said to Lisa that Brandi said that she was fake" I scolded him for not knowing the Beverly real housewives drama from 2012.

Me and Marshall have been having a good time on our so called date. We had ordered Chinese food and had been shoved our faces with orange chicken along with egg roles and now for about the last hour we have been watching the real housewives. He's been annoyed with me yelling at my TV about the drama to.Not to even mention me having to explain literally everything to him because he's confused on what's even happening.

"You make no sense at all."He snarled "it's all 'oh she did that, and she said that to her' it's so confused."

"Marshall you just don't understand." I stated making it crystal clear.

"It's not that I don't understand it I don't understand the concept of why these women need 7000 dollar shoes."

"Fair I guess." I rolled my eyes.

Me and Marshall continued to watch the real housewives with me still explaining everything to him.  I can't believe I'm here. Here as in sitting next to the one and only Eminem, it feels unreal. Not to mention he's so handsome, I feel like I could drown in those baby blue eyes of his. We have a bond, it's strange. He gets my humor and my sarcastic remarks unlike anybody else I really have ever dated. 

He gets me.

It feels like the best thing in the world when I'm by his side. He makes me feel like a weight has been lifted out of no where.