𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟹

Marshall's POV

I feel like a teenager again. I feel a thrill in my life again. I feel joy and happiness and I know it's all because of her.

It's like we could never get sick of each other. It's like we could spend months in a room together and we would still be talking. Shes everything a man could fall at their knees for, she funny, sarcastic,smart and beautiful. Who wouldn't fucking want her?

Me and her have been spending a lot of time together for the past 2 weeks. A lot of my nights have been me going to her to her house of her coming to mine.

I finally walked up to her patio and knocked on the door a few seconds later she pulled the door open and see her in all of her beauty. Her hair blonde hair was piled on top of her head, wearing sweatpants and what I think to be one of my t-shirts.

"Is that my shirt?" I asked her and a devilish smirk crossed her face.

"Maybe." She spoke nervously biting her lip.

"I've been looking for it."

"You want it back?" She grinned.

"Yea-." Before I could even finish my sentence she ran away from me into her living room.

She kneeled on her couch looking at me smiling.

"You're gonna have to work for it Mathers."

My feet stepped slowly towards her, I walked around the couch and slowly behind her. As soon as I was right behind her I was about to grabbed her waist but as soon as my arms went out to grab her she jumped over it and began running down the hallway to her bedroom.

I walked down her hallway and in to her room. She was laid on the bed sprawled out. She sat up on her elbows giving a small grin and bitting her lip.

Fuck she's adorable.

I crawled on top of her. Her dark eyes burned into mine, he hand reaches around her neck pulling me to her lips.

Her lips were soft against mine, our mouths moved in sync in pace. I felt a smile creep across her face. I pulled away to see her eyes staring into mine again. Her hand ran down the left side of my face. She looked so perfect. Everything about her is perfect.

"Marshall?" She questioned getting my attention. "What are we?" She asked in a concerned tone.

I sat up on my knees straddling her and flipping my hat that had fell off back onto my head.

What are we? I don't even know, she's beautiful, gorgeous and so perfect. Any man would be a fool to want to be with her. I can't do it though, she's 29 I'm 47. We can't do this. I can't have a girlfriend. Hell I can't get married again.

"Melanie, I really like you, I really do." I spoke getting off of her standing in front of her.

"Do you no think I feel the same way Marshall? don't sugarcoat it. If you don't want something. I can't blame you."

Does she really feel the same way? I don't want to lose her. I can't lose her. I'm so clingy to her and we have a connection that was unbelievable.

He moved and positioned her self at the end of the bed sitting with her legs crossed.

"It's just so fucking hard, I can't just go into another relationship so easily. Plus are you just going to ignore the fact that I'm 47 and you're 29!" I exclaimed.

"Marshall don't even fucking pull the damn I don't want another relationship and the age difference! If you didn't want another relationship then why did you want to take me out to dinner?!"

Sadness started to appear over me. I couldn't lose her. She feels like the most important thing I've had in years. Before her I was lonely and felt depressed.

"Why did I take you out to dinner?! Because something possessed me. Something drew me to you like nothing before. I can't help that I was stunned by your beauty! I can't help that I felt we had a connection and I can't help that I'm in so much denial!"

"Marshall answer the damn question! What are we? Because I'm so sick of you coming over and being all lovely dovely on me and not wanting anything!"

"Melanie can you not tell that I don't want something! I want a relationship with you so bad! But I'm too damn scared of commitment!I don't want to fuck something up again!" I exclaimed.

I feel like my heart is melting. I want her so much but I can't mess another relationship up. And I know that I will again.

"Marshall you-." She tried speaking but I cut her off before she could.

"I can't fuck another relationship up I'm sorry." 

I walked out of her room and down her hallway my emotions made me feel like I was drowning. Drowning in a deep dark hole in the middle of no where.

As I walked down her hallway. She followed after me I could tell by her pounding footsteps on the floor.

"Marshall wait cant we work this out?" She questioned with her hand on my shoulder.

I didn't speak I just walked out  the front door and drove off not even thinking about what I just messed up.