𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹

I run to my closet and dig through it,fuck why is it so hard for me to pick a simple outfit for a night out? hell arent you just suppose to wear something hot? finally I found something, it was a black two piece dress, and damn did I look good?

I was wearing black heels with the dress to make me look taller than what I actually am. I'm 5 fucking 3 Im short as hell and tall people just scare the living shit out of me, I feel like Im the ant that they step on in their size 13 shoes. I run my fingers through my hair, getting it placed where it needs to be. I hear a honk outside, I run into the kitchen and grab my louis vuttion and run out the door to see Abi in her Dodge Challenger, I walked up to the car and jumped in.

"hey boo" she says

"hey babe you ready?"

"always" she says smiling

Abi was over here looking fine as fuck he long brown hair flowed over her shoulders and she was wearing a tight rose gold dress.

"Damn Abi you lookin fine!"

"thanks girl we both do dont we though?" she said

I smiled at her. she backed out of the driveway and floored it out down the street.

...

We got to the club and we were seated at a table for 2 and we ordered 2 Gin martinis

"so mel hows work." she ask

"oh its good, I actually met with my first client today."

"really? was he cute?" typical abi she always needs to know if people I meet are cute

"yeah, yeah he was actually" I tell her, hes more than cute though hes hot as fuck, I mean talk about a DILF.

"you fucked him in your office didnt you?"

"what the fuck" I say "no"

"just checking"

"hes just being sued and we had a quick meeting"

"whatever you say Mel."

I gasp as I heard my favorite song turn on. I got my happy ass up and walked to the dance floor, Abi just sat there staring at me until she gave in and joined me, me swayed around singing the lyrics.

"I love you and I need you Nelly I love you I do need you" we both sang

I soon felt someone grab on to my hips and starting to grind on me, I turned around to see some creep who probably drunk or almost drunk.

"Ay get the fuck off me!" I scream and push the creep off of me

"Ay cmon baby girl let me get some of that."

"No! you dirty pervert!" I yell at him

"get the fuck away her you man whore" abi says to the drunker