𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟶

Often-The Weekend

Melanies POV
My head felt like somebody dropped a brick on it I felt dizzy, the light from a window shined into wherever I was at.

Wait where am I at?

The memory from last night came flashing back to me just then I remember calling him pissed off about our "date" and then him getting worried and coming to pick me up from the club. I remember him wrapping his ink covered, muscular arms around me and carrying me out of the club and then him basically throwing me into the back seat of his SUV. Then I think I blacked out. But I ended in his bed.

All of a sudden that one memory came back. The memory of me pulling him down to me so our lips could collide together. But of course he pulled away. In a way it was right for him to pull away before things got too heated. Because if he didn't pull away he would probably think he took advantage of me.

Probably wouldn't be the first time he's done it to a girl though.

I shot up on the bed and ripped the covers off of my body, I was still dressed but I had no idea where I was at. I ran over to the door then opened it slowly, the door creaked loudly in my ears which my made headache worse. When I opened the door fully I was greeted to a long hard wooded floor hallway. Walking down the stairs I was confused still on where I was at I don't remember any of this.

When I arrived down the stairs I was greeted to a living room. I looked in the living room and didn't see anybody there. I took a left and walked into the kitchen. The tile on my bare feet were cool, I still felt like I was spinning too. I peaked in a shall him.

Yes him, as in Marshall Mathers.

I stood in the kitchen as he was looking in this refrigerator with his back turned to me. He reached in the fridge and wrapped his hand around a Red Bull. Before I knew it he had turned around and was now staring at me. Before I could think the worlds of sarcasm slipped out of my mouth.

"Oh so you must be the guy I drunkenly hooked up? Huh didn't see that one coming." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh yeah, you said it was the best fuck you've ever had." He said with a jokingly serious face.

"Eh I hear lies coming from your mouth right now."

"Haha so funny bitch." He said rolling his eyes at me.

"Don't roll your eyes at me Mathers!"

"Kinky huh?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Oh baby you don't even know. I'm a female version  of Christian Grey." I said raising my eyebrows right back at him. "In all serious though Marshall. I'm sorry about last night." I said leaning on his kitchen island rubbing my hands down my face.

"Melanie it's fin-." I cut him off before he could say anything to make him seem passive about last night. I hate it when I'm drunk and out of my mind. I make dumbass choices and don't think about it.

"Marshall, don't try to sugarcoat it. I know I overstepped my boundaries! Okay? I know that for a proven fact!" I yelled at him.

His eyes went wide. I knew I just said some shit just now.

Fuck.

Before I could even notice he walked over to me and grabbed on to my waist. He turned me around while lifting me up on the counter. The coolness of the counter top touched my ass through my dress. he was close to me, he stood in-between my legs. His hand trailed up my thigh getting close to my butt. I looked down and saw those gorgeous blue eyes of his that hypnotized me.

"Marsh-." He cut me off by putting his finger on my lips and moved it down to where is thumb was on my bottom lip.

"Mel, my sweet sweet Melanie Jackson." He said looking up at me with his shit eating grin. "I just didn't want to take advantage of a beautiful women like you. Really didn't feel like ruining your ego."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't roll your eyes at me Jackson."

I scoffed at his words.

"What are you gonna do if I roll my eyes again. Huh Mathers?"

"Huh? There's so many things Mel."

"Whatever I guess you're to much of a pussy to tell me." I said rolling my eyes.

Within a second he slams his lips on mine, I move my lips along with his, we were in sync perfectly. He squeezed my thigh and he felt the smile on my face against his lips. I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him closer to me.

His hand grabbed onto my face. The kiss was filled with desperation. He kissed me so passionately. As soon as I knew it I was wrapping my legs around his waist, his left hand was on my thigh while his right was holding onto my face.

He pulled away from my mouth and started to kiss down my neck. I let my head fall back so that my neck had more access for him.

Before I knew it I was in his bed again, but this time he was on top of me. His lips were on mine again and this kiss was even better. I pulled at the hem of his shirt releasing the kiss as I took it off of him. Marshall slid his hand up my thigh taking my dress off from last night off he started kissing down my neck again. His wet sloppy kisses made me feel butterflies in my stomach. I arched my back a small bit then his hand slid to my upper back un pining my bra pulling it off. He kissed down to my collar bone while rubbing my breast. Marshall sild his pants down.

He rubbed over me and began to gently rub my clit.
I threw my head back panting. He then pulled my panties off fully exposing my body. He lined up his fingers with me and before I knew it they slammed into me. I let out a soft moan filling the silence. He went in and out of me while I moaned softly. He moved his lips back up to mine kissing me passionately. But I couldn't take it anymore.

I needed him.

I wanted him.

"Marshall." I said softly moaning into his mouth.

He slid his boxers off and took his two fingers out of me. Before I could even think he thrusted into me. He kissed down my neck again following the same path as he keeping thrusting into me hard.

I felt a knot in me as he went inside of me. We were both panting and letting out soft moans. My walls began to tighten around him. I then reached my climax and not soon after he reached his.

He collapsed next to me. I looked into his Crystal blue eyes.

Everything felt perfect.

——————————

Y'all I am sorry! It took forever to get this part out! I'm also sorry for the bad smut, it's the first time I've ever written smut before... so I'm just sorry.

Ps: I Just had my new book come out! It's called More Than A Dream please check it out if you like this one!