𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻

Melanie's POV
Im laying here with my head leaning over my desk almost asleep, I couldn't sleep worth a shit last night my head was spinning thinking about Marshall. Why am I so addicted to him?

It doesn't matter anyways. He doesn't like me back and I can't force him to. I'm like a high school girl with a crush on a douche bag wannabe bad boy. It's not going to last I can't like him forever I just need to move on and get over his sexy ass. It's just to damn hard.

Popping my head up from my desk I check the clock. It's almost 9 o'clock and I'm seeing him in a few minutes. I look and feel like shit, I  barely slept I probably didn't fall asleep until 3am. It's bullshit how a man can possess my mind like this without doing anything. Who knew a man could do this to me.

I just wonder if he feels the same as I do. But I'm shitting myself if I think he likes me back.  The phone blares into my ears I let out a sigh and answer it "Melanie Jackson's office."  I try to say in a cheery voice

"Marshall's here" it's Lorelei calling me to tell my that my little boy crush is here.

"Okay send him in" I say into the phone with Lorelei on the other end.

"Will do." She says making the line go dead

I put the phone back on the stand leaning over my desk, all of a sudden I hear a load knock on my door, I get up out of my chair to the sound. Walking over to the door almost gave me a heart attack. Just to see him again made me crazy. I opened the door to my office  letting Marshall into the office. 

"Hey shady." I say smiling at him

"Melly." He says smirking at me, we walk back to my desk and I sit down on one side while he sits down on the other. Fuck did he look hot. He could pull off anything. He was wearing black sweats, a white t-shirt, a zip down jacket with a hat.

"I called Colsons Lawyer yesterday." I said with a sigh. This Lawsuit is annoying the fuck out of me I'm trying so hard to make sure Marshall is in the right. Which he is.  The whole thing is just drama in the music industry it's nothing new.

"And?" He says with a grin

" pretty much told him it was bullshit and that he can take us to court if he wants to lose." Fuck I can't focus with him just sitting there in front of me. He's so handsome and I just can't help myself.

" he can take me to court, I really don't give a fuck." He says letting out a sexy groan " I could beat his ass anyways."

" Marshall you're such a damn child"  I said looking at him, he could beat his ass he's strong as hell, I could already picture his abs. " I can compromise, im sure of it, I'm a smooth talker I'm sure I can get some where with him"

"Alright Mel" he says "thanks"

"No problem shady."I say beaming at him.

He got on out of the chair across from my desk and started walking over to the door I ran over to him so I could open it for him and then I realized what I had just done to myself. My arm was on the door while he had his back to me, our hands were both on the doorknob the feeling of his skin on mine made me go insane, he took his hand off the door knob then slowly turned around, we were now face to face with each other, he looked down at me, seeing that my cheeks were red as can be he let out a sigh.

"Are you gonna let me leave or not?" He said giving me a small grin.

"Maybe..." I said looking up at his handsome face. Fuck he sees me blushing what the hell do I do now?

He bent his neck down to my cheek then he put his hand under my chin he moved my head over a little bit and gave me a small kiss on the cheek. Just feeling his lips on my skin made me want to jump on him and wrap my arms around his waist. He pulled his head away while taking my hand off the door knob he turned around and walked out of my office. I stood there in utter shock wondering what the fuck just happened.

Walking over to my chair I flopped down in it. Putting my hands over my face I let out a groan. What the fuck just happened. He fucking with my head. But I can't let him get in the way of my work I worked hard to get here and I'm not going to let him pull me back, I'm his lawyer for crying out loud if the company found out about this I would be fired on the spot and my life would be ruined. If work found out I wouldn't be able to find a new job I would not have any money and I would be fucked over all around.

I can't let him get to me. He's just a crush if I let him get into my head more than what he already has I'm screwed. Don't get me wrong he's a funny and nice guy but he's my client and if he's my client than it's not right for us to do shit. I'm just so addicted to him and I can't help it, he's playing his games with me. I just don't want to end up like another groupie in his bed. I don't want to be called a whore or a slut because I was manipulated into being with him.

I don't even know what the hell im thinking, he's not into me he's just doing what he does to all of his sluts    probably but I'm not going to sit here and let him treat me like a slut. It's not like we're ever going to be together we don't have enough interest in each other. I'm just sick of this cat and mouse petty shit.

Marshall's POV
I'm slick as fuck I really just kissed her. I know i know I only kissed her on the cheek big fucking deal but I wish it was more than just the cheek. She's fucking with my head and I'm fucking with hers it's just our little hooky game so what? I really like her I haven't felt like this for a long time, but I have a heart rush for this woman and it's not slowing  down at all.

Knowing that she would never go out with me because she's out of my league I should just stop trying but slim shady doesn't stop trying when he sees something he likes. I think she wouldn't go out with me though because I'm her client and she doesn't seem like the girl to go out with a client. I can just hear her saying "oh Marshall please we can't go out. you're my client for fuck sake." I just know she would say that if I ever asked her to go out with me.

Not that I don't have the balls to ask her out because I would do it in a heartbeat if I knew she wouldn't say no. I feel confused with myself I want her I really do but fuck I can't do anything about this shit. I don't know how maintain this feeling. This weird ass fuzzy feeling in me every time I see her all I want to do is kiss her and have her my way. I sound like some soppy teen that has a crush on a girl. But I don't think I'm going to get over this one.

"Mr.Mathers?" I hear a voice breaking the thoughts spinning throughout my head. I look away from the window and look up " we are here sir" it was my driver Sam

"Okay thanks Sam" I say to him pulling door open and jumping out of the car.

I don't know what the fuck this woman is doing to me and what the fuck she wants with me but all I know is that I want her. I want her so damn bad and I can't fucking control it. I opened the studio door and walked on up to my floor. Opening the door to the studio I saw Royce in siting on the couch

"Where the hell have you been man?" Royce says looking at me with a glare.

" I had a meeting with my Lawyer." I said with a smirk

"Oh Mel?" He asked with a chuckle

"Yeah." I say looking at him with a grin

"You fucked her didnt you?" He asked. God I wish I did I should have taken her right there right then.

" I wish"

Royce shook his head and smiled at me.

"You're buggin man."

"I know" I said to him

————————————-
Hey y'all thanks for reading if it's short I'm sorry I'm really trying this my first story and I'm not really a good writer but if you're still here thank you so much for your support I don't know when the next part will be our but It won't be too long I can promise that.