𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺

I opened my eyes to the sun shining threw my window. what the fuck happened last night? I have a pounding headache and my stomach is killing me. I put my feet to the floor and change into my robe, I pulled the covers on my bed up so that It looked made but not actually made. I open the door and walk out to the hallway as I enter the Living room I jump at a voice.

"took you long enough to wake up." It was Marshall He was siting on the couch and looking down at his phone.

"Marshall? what the hell are you doing here?" I asked him in shock

"you got drunk at the bar and I took you home."

"oh fuckkkkk! We didnt-" I try to talk but he cuts me off

"No."

"thank fuck" I say and walk off to the kitchen.

Kinda wished we fuck honestly, I aint gonna lie about that. I grab some ibuprofen and take it I hear Marshall walk into the kitchen he grabs his keys in his hand and begins to walk to the door

"Shady?"

"yeah?"

"where are you going? I ask him

"im leaving" he says

"o-oh okay"

"thats it" he asks"No, thanks Marshall for not letting drive home drunk? No thanks Marshall for spending the night with me?" he says it like hes mad

I walk over to him, I stand on my tip toes and grab his neck with my hand, then I kiss him on the cheek

"Thank you Shady" I whisper in his ear walking away from him backwards with a smile on my face

He walks out the door and I run over to my window and watch him drive off, fuck Im head over heels for him, I mean lets be serious what man drives you home when your drunk and spends the night with you then stays until you wake up? Thats the first time for me alright.

...

Monday

Its Monday Morning and all I can think about is Marshall and how I just wanna see him again hes been so nice to me and even with that kiss on the cheek Im crazy about him I actually miss him too, Im just so addicted to this man its been so long since ive had this warm and fuzzy feeling about somebody, hes doing something to me and Im okay with it.

Im currently in my closet trying find something to wear, Im just so picky about how I look I guess im just insecure with my self I found a White jumper and wore that for the day

...

work

Its 2:30 right now and Ive talked to Colson Bakers Lawyer about the Lawsuit well not talk we pretty much argued about the chargers that Colson has on Marshall. I pretty much told Colsons Lawyer that he had no change of wining this Lawsuit and how its bullshit about saying hes having metal trauma because he couldnt think of any word to put in a god damn song. if you ask me It makes no since, dont fuck with the king of rap if you're gonna be a pussy about it. its not mental trauma anyways mental trauma comes from mistreatment, not drama, because this whole Lawsuit is drama, theres no way that there gonna win this Lawsuit. But I have to call Marshall and tell him about me and Colsons Lawyers conversation. I grab the telephone on my desk and type in his number from the file in, the phone starts to ring in my ear.

"yo" its Marshall, Damn I miss his voice.

"Hey Shady" I speak into the phone

"Hey Melly." Holy hell I love it when he calls me that.

"so, ive talked to Colsons Lawyer."

"you did huh?"

"Yeah can you come in tomorrow morning say around 9"

"sure mel"

"See ya tomorrow Marshall" I say and then hang up the phone.
"UHHHHH!" I groaned once me and him were off the phone.  What the fuck is he doing to me? I've never felt like this. I just want to see him again, tomorrow is such a long time to wait for seeing him again! I'm like him so fucking much it's not even funny.
....
I'm at home now. I'm sitting on the couch doing nothing but watching stupid rom coms while thinking about Marshall. I thought about his beautiful baby blue with that dark brown hair that he has. This man has a toll on me, I barely know him but he's just different. He's like the one piece that's been missing, like a lost puzzle piece.

Ive been so tempted to call him, I feel like I would be a bother though. I just miss him for some reason but I just don't know why I do. I like him so I don't give a flying fuck if he like me back or not. Because he's a famous rapper for fuck sake he probably has hoes up his ass that just want his dick and not him for who he is. Damn he needs a bitch like me.

Marshall's POV
It's been a long fucking night I've been in the studio all day trying to work on my album. My head is just so caught up right now, fuck knows why too. Lately I just haven't been able to focus on shit, I haven't even had anything on my mind besides my god damn Law suit with Colson and how Melanie is doing her best to help as best as she possibly can. Maybe I just need to take my mind off of Colson, fuck knows maybe I need to take my mind of Melanie.

The way she kissed me earlier could make a man go ape shit, it was just a kiss on the cheek but when she leaned into me and put her soft lips on me I almost fucked her right then right there. I wouldn't do that to her though because I know she not a hoe and I can't treat her like a hoe because she my damn Lawyer and maybe just maybe I like her but who knows.

I feel that shes not just a bitch that would open her legs to anyone. I feel that she's not all out here hoeing  like the groupies.  She's different, she can make a man go crazy from doing nothing. The way her blonde hair falls perfectly on her shoulders and how the way she acts, she funny, witty and smart. I guess the boys are right beauty and brains. 

I just wrap my head around the fact of why I miss her so much. I've never felt this way about a girl since I was a teenager with Kim. I felt like a teenager  when I'm with Mel. She's so childish and fun that she makes me feel like a dumbass kid.

I can't wait for our meeting tomorrow. When I answered the call earlier hearing her voice made be smile. I wanted to see her again before we grow apart after she gets the suit settled enough. I know I'm going to miss her once the law suit is over I won't  ever get to see her, she won't be my lawyer anymore she'll just go back to her normal and plain life that she was living before I came into the picture.

I wonder if she's thinking about me right now. She's probably not she probably just thinks she's my lawyer and nothing else. Hell I want there to be more between us than just Lawyer and Client. I just want her.

I walked out of the studio and drove off to the house it wasn't that long off a drive maybe 10 minutes away if that. I got home and pulled my car into the garage and went inside and I walked up the stairs and into the bedroom and flopped on the bed not even changing at all. I just fell asleep.
——————————————————————————-
Sorry for the short part I was In a rush for no reason what so ever anyways if you're reading thanks for the support I think I'm getting more reads on this but I don't know but again thanks for reading!