𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟺

Melanie's POV

his hot breathe trailed my neck from behind me, his hands softly caresses my throat. I swallowed turning nervous my anxiety and blood pumped through my body. He planned soft kisses on my the side of neck near my sweet spot teasing me. His other hand ran slowly down my chest and soonly to my lower stomach.

His kisses on my neck got harder his lips slowly grazed up to my jaw and then to my lips. Our kiss was filled with compassion his tongue entered my mouth. His tongue rolled around mine and his hand hand moved to my neck giving it a hard kind of grip.

My eyes flung open from my sleep I hadn't slept in 3 days. I've been so restless with him in my mind. Ive been thinking about him 24/7. I miss him and everything about him.

Work has been hard too. Cases are coming in and just stressed out. I hadn't been sleeping and I had felt like shit. All I had been doing was crying into my pillow about him, worrying about him and wondering about him.

A cold sweat ran through my body as I had just dreamt about him. About him in that way. I just wish I had him. Had him next me, have his arms around me, having him plant kisses on my neck and have his hot breath around my neck and his hands running down my body.

I need to stop thinking about him. The more I think about him the more I'm going to miss him. I can't think about him all the time. If I think about him I'll feel loneliness.

I understand he was scared to be in another relationship because his last one went wrong and was extremely problematic but I want him so bad and he's not just leaving my mind easily.

My eyes eventually welded shut again after almost what felt like forever thinking about Marshall.

The next morning

I parked my car in the middle of two others on the street and started walking down the street to get to work.

I hadn't slept well the last night like the past 3 nights before that. But I had woken up this morning and decided that im not going to think about Marshall.

My heels clicked on the sidewalk down to work but then I released I forgot my wallet in my car. Turning around on my heels about to walk back to my car I saw Marshall not that far away from me on the sidewalk.

The feeling of anxiety and sadness washed over me. This was the last thing I needed right now. I can't even bare to see him. He looked up from walking. Our eyes meant his crystal blues burned into mine. But I couldn't do this. I couldn't fall back into his trap of manipulation.

I turned around trying to walk as fast as I could away from him. My eyes burned from the tears swelling up. I heard his footsteps behind me and I tried walking faster but he stopped me dead in my tracks.

"Melanie wait." His hand placed on top of my shoulder. But I couldn't turn around and face him. I was in fear, fear of confrontation of him.

"Marshall get the hell away from me!" I screamed at him ripping his firm grip off of my shoulder.

I started speed walking away from him. The last thing I needed was to be falling back to him. My heart was swollen inside of my body. He didn't stop he kept following me.

"Melanie you need to hear me out." He hollered out from behind me.

"Marshall fucking go away!" I screamed.

"Just listen to me!"

"No Marshall because you made your choice by saying that if you were in another relationship you would fuck it up not to mention you also made your choice when you walked out my door before you could hear me out! So no Marshall I'm not going to listen you if you can't even bare to listen to me." With that being said I walked away as fast as I could.

I turned around to see loreleis expression she was in shock. Her eyes wide with a confused look. I walked past her soon she followed behind me.

"Mel what's wrong?" She asked as we walked into the building.

Everything was wrong. I was in chains for Marshall at the moment. He was one of the only things that bought happiness to my life. But now everything was fucked up.

"It's nothing Lore." I began towards the elevator as she followed.

She tapped the number button to our floor, the doors closed from the sides until they meant each other.

"I know there's something wrong."

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Is there something going on between you and Marshall?" She questioned concerned.

"There was."

"I'm amusing it didn't go well." She had guessed right. It didn't go well. It went completely fucking wrong.

"Nope" I said holding back the tears burning in my eyes. "He said he couldn't risk making another relationship go the wrong way."

The elevator door rang. I swallowed back the lump in my throat hoping she wouldn't ask anymore questions about him. Lorelei walked away to the front desk and I walked to my office parting ways with her

——————
After work

"Bye Melanie you see tomorrow." Derek waved at me as I was printing documents out on the printer.

"Bye Derek!" I waved trying to put a happy face on

"Are you staying for a little bit?" He asked grinning.

"Yeah I got some papers I need to finish up."

"Okay Mel just lock up when you're done." He said tossing me the keys from the door.

"Will do Derek." I caught the keys in my hand.

Derek walked out of my sight leaving.

I returned back to office to work on some of my papers when I heard from outside of my office door the elevator ringing but I had thought nothing of it because I thought Derek had just forgotten something.

All of a sudden my door flung open. It was him. Marshall it was him.

He ran to me and bear hugged me into his arms resting his head down on to my shoulder.

"Melanie I can't do it. I can't do it anymore." He spoke in a sad and teary sort of way.

I tried holding back my tears but I couldn't anymore.
A single warm tears rolled from my eye. Marshall didn't let go he kept holding me as tight as he possibly could.

"Me neither Marshall." My arms wrapped around him as I rubbed his back trying to confront him the best I could.

"I can't let you go you're the best thing that has happened to me for a long time and I can't just leave you like how I did." His grip got tighter than imaginable around me.

"Marshall I can't breathe." I spoke almost suffocating.

"Sorry Mel." He spoke releasing his grip and standing up. " let's get out of here." He reached his hand out to me and I took it.

I grabbed my bag and we began to walk hand in hand out to his car.

—————
Hey guyssss! I've been super good with updates lately I'm not in writers block anymore really! Sorry if there was some typos I was hungry and was eating cheesecake

Please go read more than a dream! It's on my profile page. Also go read Abis new story  it's about Bucky Barnes! Here's her profile! crabbbabi99