𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟹

Melanie's POV

Today was actual shit besides when I was with Marshall this morning. I have 4 clients right now and if I had know how stressful it is being a lawyer I would have said fuck it before I even got to law school.

I should have became a stripper. And don't judge me for saying that became they make more money in a week than what I do in a year. But I guess if I became a stripper I would have never met Marshall. But still I should have said fuck it and became a stripper.

I don't think it's too late to turn back. I could just go to my local stripper club I'm sure I would get the job. Marshall would be so mad at me. I can already see his eyes getting wide and steam coming out of his ears.

It was 7:30 at night now. Everyone had left at 5 and I was the only one left. Even Derek my boss left before me. And the way he makes it sound makes me think he's swamped with work.

I texted Marshall I was ready to go home now. He said he would pick me up when he dropped me off.

Me: Come get me old man.

I can already see him rolling his eyes at the text.

Marshall: I'm on my way.

I turned off my office light and shut the door then took the elevator downstairs to the bottom floor. I unlocked the entrance doors with my keys when I saw a black Cadillac Escalade outside the building.

I walked out of the lobby and turned around to lock the door. Before I could even process my next move I ran in my heels over to his car down opened it and jumped in and closed it before I straddled Marshall's lap and started kissing him deeply.

I missed him so much. He kissed me back entering his tongue into my mouth. He leaned me back and then I heard a loud honk come from my back hitting on the horn.

I jumped in freight and pulled away from our kiss and started giggling. Marshall smirked and shook his head back in fourth. Before he removed me off of him and basically threw me into the passenger seat.

Damn, someone's feeling a little aggressive tonight I see.

"I missed you." I bit my bottom lip as he took the car out of park and got onto to the road.

He looks hot when he's driving.

"I missed you more." He looked over at me.

My stomach growled. I hadn't eaten since this morning. I didn't even take my lunch break earlier. I'm stacked to my ears in paperwork which some people would say that isn't that much considering I'm 5' 3.

"Can we go to Taco Bell?" I asked him smiling.

He better say yes. I'm gonna be pissed if he says no. He's seen me PMS-ing it will be worse than that if he says no.

"Are you using me to buy you Taco Bell Melly?" He answered my question with another question while the blood and my cheek rose.

"Yes, You're my sugar daddy." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know about being you're sugar daddy but I can be your daddy." He placed his hand on my thigh making my skirt move up the slightest bit.

Absolutely not sir. Not happening. In his fucking dreams.

"You wish." I placed my hand on top of mine that was on my thigh. "Can we please get Taco Bell. I'll do anything you want."

Oh no. I shouldn't have said that. I can't imagine all the dirty things that are going through his mind right now.

"Anything?" He asked.

"Anything." I said bitting my lip.

"Okay." He said turning into the drive thru of Taco Bell with no warning.

"Fuck! You drive like a fucking maniac." I screamed

"I'm your fucking maniac Mathers." He winked at me before realizing what he said.

Did he just? Mathers?

"What did you just say?" I asked turning my body partly to the side to look at him.

"Jackson." He spoke quickly.

"No you didn't. You said Mathers." I put my hand over my mouth trying to contain my laughter.

"No I said Jackson." I gave me a death glare.

"Okay Mathers." I made sure to pronounce the 'Mathers' part more obviously. "Can you get me a chicken power bowl with no soul cream and a Baja Blast?"

"Yes ma'am." He respond.

"Thank you Princess. I love you." I spoke softly.

"I love you more." He grabbed my hand and kissed It before resting his hand on my thigh again.

I blushed so hard it makes me feel like my cheeks are
going to explode. Marshall pulled up to order mine and his food. It was later at night so thankfully we got our food fast. Most importantly my Baja Blast.

I love those things.

I pulled out my bowl and started stirring everything together with the plastic spoon. Marshall hand remained on my thigh. It's so comforting.

"Spill that on my seat and I'm gonna rang your neck." I turned his head to me.

"You know I like that." I giggled.

I don't understand how this man puts up with me.

We got to his house. I didn't need to bring any clothes since Marshall had given me a drawer for my clothes that he wasn't using. We both ate all of our food and while we both ate I some how convinced him to watch another absolute trash movie which is one of my favorites, Easy A with Emma Stone. I fucking love that movie.

I laid on Marshall's chest while we watched the movie. He said that it was shit but yet I could feel him trying not to laugh at the party seen.

I don't understand how someone couldn't like this movie. When I was in college me and one of my old roommates would watch this movie all the time. Me and Abi also watched it. Me and Abi would also watch the old fast and furious movies just to look at Paul walker.

Cuddling with Marshall I could hear his heart beating. Some people if they were in my situation would freak out that they were watching a movie and cuddling with Eminem. But to me he was just Marshall.

Most of the time I didn't even think about him as Eminem. I don't need to. He's just Marshall to me. And he's absolutely perfect just the way he is.

A/N: Tysm for reading it means a lot to me. I know it was kind of a short chapter but I'm still on that writing grind.

Also Rest In Peace to Paul Walker. Literally fast and furious are childhood movies for me. Do y'all ever think about what it would have been like if Marshall was in the fast and Furious movies? Those would be so good.

Word count: 1175