𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟿

I Put A Spell On You- Annie Lennox

Melanie's POV
꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

I grabbed my purse from the passenger seat basically shaking for nervousness. My mind right now if going to worse case scenario. What if the girls don't like me? I can't have that, Marshall means so much to me if his daughters don't like me then what do I do? I open my car door and hop onto the driveway and begin walking to the front door.

Standing at the front do I bang my hand loudly on it knocking like I've never knocked on any door before. Marshall soon opens the door and stands above me smirking down at me. I admittedly wrap my arms around his frame still shaking.

"Marshall I'm freaking the fuck out. What if they don't like me?" I question him and he wraps his arms around me holding me tightly.

"They'll love you baby." He whispered into my ear trying not to make me go into full panic mode.

"Are you sure?" I asked backing away from his chest to look into his eyes.

God, those beautiful blue eyes.

"I'm sure." He says reassuring me letting me go and pulling me inside his house while I let out a squeal. "Come on Melly, they're gonna love you." He spoke interlocking our fingers together and leading me into his sitting room.

Walking in the sitting room still hand in hand with him I saw three girls sitting on his couch with their backs to us. I stood still shaking nervous for this moment.

"Girls." Marshall spoke and the three of them turned their heads to look back at us. They were all stunning. "Melanie this is Hailie, Alaina and Whitney." He said pointing at them.

They all got up from the couch and came over to us. I then had a line of them walking to me. Hailies arms wrapped around me hugging me tightly.

"It's nice to meet you Melanie." Hailie said releasing me from her arms and skimmed me up and down. "Wow dad you did good." Hailie smiled at him and the rest of them laughed including Marshall. He had a laugh that was like an angel.

"Nice to meet you too Hailie and all of you guys."

All of a sudden a loud sound of beeping erupted throughout the room.

"Shit, the lasagna!" Alaina yelled running into the kitchen waving the smoke away from her face.

We all followed, Alaina pulled out the dish with oven mits setting it on the counter. It was completely black.

"This is why we don't let you cook." Whitney spoke giggling and the rest of us chuckled.

"Takeout?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"yes!"All of the girls exclaimed as Marshall rolled his eyes.

We ordered takeout and I got to know about the girls life, they were all really sweet and nice, looking back it I honestly don't know why I was so nervous. Hailie, Alaina and Whitney had all left since it was getting late leaving just me and Marshall together.

Sitting on Marshall's counter top vanity taking my hair out my updo while Marshall's bending over the sink brushing his teeth shirtless. I see his back muscles flexing as he does it. Holy shit he's hot. Marshall gets done brushing his teeth then throws his toothbrush back into it's holder.

"Like the view?" He spoke smugly.

"Love it." I smiled.

"Yeah?" He questioned smirking at me. "Wanna show me how much you love it?" He leaned over the counter with his arms on each side of me trapping my frame.