𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟾

Melanies POV

After the other night with Marshall I had butterflies in my stomach. I felt the adrenaline run through my body when he was with me, I can't help but wonder why he would want to go on a date with me or a date in general. I've always heard he doesn't date anymore so why did he ask me out?

He seemed so nervous, but who knows maybe it's because he doesn't date but he wants to change that. Words about the date I had with Marshall had spread across the media already there were countless articles about "Marshall Mathers Also known as Eminem seen walking out of a expensive restaurant with a mystery girl." 

I really don't see why he hates the media so much the Constant invasions of privacy is amazing. The rumors paparazzi starts about you is like a rollercoaster ride.

We had a really good time and I was looking forward to his call. sadly enough he hasn't called me yet, maybe he didn't have a good time. I've been on multiple dates when the other person says they'll call you and then just never do.

On the inside I had a wide range of emotions, I had butterflies along with nervousness with a hint of pissed off. Actually not a hint of pissed off, I was pissed off I'm so aggravated. He said he would call me and that we should go out again. It's pisses me off I wanted him bad so bad that he kept me up at night.

Maybe I need to forget about him and move on with my life. After all he's just a boy. Who needs a significant other anyways?

It's Friday night I don't have shit to do, I have the weekend off. What fuck do I do twiddle my fingers? I picked up my phone to give my bitch a call then she answered.

"Yes babe?" Abi said into the phone on the other line. "Can I help your dumbass?"

"Hey shawty bae." I said giggling into the phone.

"Oh my god what do you want now?"

"Aye girl that is not how you talk to your best friend of 15 years!"

"Bitch I'm sorry calm down." She said while laughing her ass off. " okay Your majesty what does your bitch ass want?"

"I want a girls night out. You down?"

"I can't say no to a girls night."

"Great pick me up!" I said hanging up the phone before she could object to giving me a ride.

God I need alcohol.

...

The honk outside of my house triggered my brain I ran to the front door opening it I saw Abi sitting in her car with that annoying resting bitch face she gets.

"Babeeeee."  I say with a load voice to her

"Let's go get in." She said looking like she was about to kill me

I gasped "what kind of candy do you have?" I said with a small giggle

"Bitch just get your dumbass in"

"Anything for you baby." I said pulling on the car door jumping in the car.

About 15 minutes later we got to the club it was the same club that I saw Marshall in when he brought me home drunk. I couldn't get my mind off him he has been running through my head consistently ever since our date. I haven't heard a word from him, maybe I'm scared of losing him.

But how could I be scared of losing something I never even had?

Me and Abi were seated at a booth she ordered her drink while I had ordered a whole bottle of vodka. My plan was working I guess I should check getting wasted off my list for tonight.