Scenario:You meet again but...

Boruto☀️

-You were walking with Sarada to the Academy, talking about the future, what do you guys like, and many other things.
-You arrive at the Academy and enter the classroom, but there he stood, no one else than Boruto Uzumaki after you opened the door.
-He was too close, like too close to your face, just some inches left between your lips.
-You blushed like crazy and yelled at him for being too close.
-"ya Boruto! Why do you stay too close to the door?! What if someone entered the classroom quickly and hits you?! Don't do it again!"

Mitsuki🐍

-You were drawing something at your desk, ignoring everyone around.
-You were very concentrated on that drawing because it started to look good, but you heard Mitsuki call your name.
-You look up at him, he was too close to your face.
-You didn't blush but, you passed out and he caught you.
-"hey, y/n, you alright?"
-You open your eyes, but this time his hands were around you and you blush.
-"Mitsuki don't ever stay too close to me from now on!"

Shikadai🀄

-You were playing some board games with Shikadai outside on a bench.
-You looked at the board game and continued to play.
-You needed to pick a card because your pawn landed on a dare.
-The cards were next to Shikadai, and he was standing in front of you.
-You tried to pick a card, and Shikadai sees your struggle to get the card but before putting his hand on the card he landed on your hand.
-You blushed and picked the card very quickly.
-"I've could pick the card alone! If I wanted your help I asked for it"

Inojin🖌

-You were painting with him under the tree, he was painting something that he didn't want to show you after he finishes.
-You looked at him and started begging to say what he was painting but every time he said no.
-You pouted and looked at him.
-You started to approach him but not to notice your movements, when you wanted to look at his painting he raises his hand with the painting.
-You raised your hand as well to take the painting but trying to take that you fell on him.
-You looked at him and your face was close, just some inches and you were about to kiss.
-You started to blush and him too.
-"You could've just shown to me the painting and this could never happen!"

Kawaki✖

-You went to Uzumaki's house to meet with Boruto.
-You knock at the door and waited for a while, you look around and hear the door open, but when you look to see who opened the door, he was Kawaki.
-And he was close, you backed away slightly blushing, and ask where is Boruto and he says that he's at the shop with Himawari.
-You said ok and you were about to leave, but Kawaki was going to say that you can wait for him and he wanted to stop you he fell because he stumbled off the doorstep.
-You turn and he was at your feet, when he looked at you you blushed crazy because you were wearing a skirt and you thought that he looked under your skirt but no.
-'Oi Kawaki! Where you were looking you pervert?!'
-"Nowhere woman! I didn't see anything! Calm down!"

------------------------
Hope you enjoy it!
------------------------