One-Shot: Kagura x fem!reader

First time together

It was night, you were waiting for Kagura to arrive. He had an important mission today so you hoped that he will return safely home. In the morning, before you wake up, he left.
Standing downstairs at the door, waiting for his arrival, It's was nearly 12AM.
You see the doorknob twisting and opened, It's was him. You quickly hug him gently and start playing with his hair, you heard a groan coming for him.

"Kagura...you're hurt?"

You start examining him, blood on the clothes, cuts on his face and he just chuckle.

"Yeah...could you help me, darling?"
"Sure...but...you need to take a shower then I will help you."
"Ok...did you eat today love?"
"Yes, don't be worried about me."

He smiles and nods, then you go with him upstairs. He goes to the bathroom and you in the bedroom.
You prepare some spare clothes for him, quietly waiting for him on the bed.
After some time you hear the bathroom door opening and closening. And you see a shirtless Kagura in front of you, a body towel around his waist and one on his head, you could see old scars on his body and some fresh wounds.
He sat on the bed next to you, then you start to disinfect his wounds and slowly bandage them.
Sometimes you hear him groan and sigh.

"And that's it."
"My arms hurt...could you dry my hair too, love?"
"Sure..."

You sat up from the bed and you dry his hair slowly with the towel, you were between his legs, his arms on your hips slowly examining you.

"This is my shirt?"
"Yeah, I wore some shirts of yours at night when you're not with me."

He looks up at her and starts feeling bad, for some time now he wasn't at home at night for a week.
He takes her hands in his and kisses them.
The girl is looking at him confused, he looks up at her, slowly putting her hand around his neck, he takes her by the waist and makes her fall on his lap.

"I'm starting to realize that I haven't given enough you love in a long time, darling. Is that right?"
"Yeah, but...y-you're injured now, Kagura."
"So what? I can move. Anyway, you're going to make more scratches on my back tonight."

The girl blushes at his response and he smirks.
He takes her shirt off, leaving her in underwear, lucky for him she wasn't wearing pants, just the shirt.
He kisses her neck leaving some purple marks after every kiss.
The girl whines and she was blushing.
He lay her on the bed, kissing her collar bone, then he take off her underwear, the girl was trying slightly to cover up with her hand, he notices that and decides to take her both wrists with his hand and put them above her head.

"You're beautiful, don't cover up darling."

He kisses her gently with passion, both smiling in the kiss.
He leaves her hands and starts kissing her breasts, leaving some marks too, going down to her stomach and kissing there too.
He looks up at her, she was blushing but enjoying it, smirking he kiss her thigs, leaving wet kisses and marks on her tighs.
The girl moans slightly, he kisses in some parts of the pelvis making the girl feel the heat rising.
"Do you like this new feeling, love?"
"Y-yeah..."
"Prepare for this, then."

He kisses her heat, giving it a lick, he slowly puts a finger in her, moving it.
The girl moans at this feeling, he starts adding it one more and the moans got louder.
After some time of doing that, moving slowly to moving faster than slowly, the juices of the girl start coming out, leaving the boy pleased.
He licks her juices off, making the girl more excited.
He grabs her waist gently and kisses her behind the ear.
"I'm going to enter...It's going to hurt first, okay? After some time the pain turns into pleasure."

He whispers in her ear.
"O-ok."
Kagura is adjusting at your entrance, looking at you, you slowly nod at him knowing what he meant.
Then you feel pain him moving slowly at first, then pleasure started coming, him moving faster and faster.
Sounds of pleasure and skin slapping were heard in their room.
After some time of loving each other, they were exhausted on the bed, both panting.
The boy had scratches on his back while the girl had love bites all over her body.
Kagura hugs her from behind and kisses her neck.
"Did you enjoy it? Was it good?"
"Yeah...I like it, love."
The boy smiles and covers up themselves with the blanket.
"Goodnight, darling."
"Goodnight, love..."
And they both fall asleep, with the girl in his arms...

-----------------------

My first one-shot on this book. Hope you like it!

-----------------------