Scenario: He's sick

Boruto☀️

-Yesterday, Boruto trained in rain, refusing to come in the house.
-Now you were taking care of him.
-"Y/n...my head hurts....and I'm hungry."
-You just sighed, pecking his forehead and going downstairs to make some soup for him.
-After finishing the soup you fed him, then you gave him some pills and cuddled all day.
-Boruto kissed you occasionally there and there because you took care of him all day and he felt bad because he didn't listen to you yesterday when he was training in the rain and you said to come inside.
-He's very lucky to have you.

Mitsuki🐍

-You just woke up with a Mitsuki coughing and all his face red.
-"Mitsuki...what's the matter with you? You are all red."
-"I feel hot...I don't know why..."
-And that's how you found out It was his first time being sick. You didn't know how did he catch a cold. Yesterday was pretty sunny.
-You took care of him, and all day he was very clingy, very unusual for him, but you liked the feeling of him being clingy.
-At the night, he started to feel better and he cuddled you and kissed you on your face and hands, thanking you for taking care of him, and he promised to give you something for this.

Shikadai🀄

-You were making breakfast, then you felt two hands around your waist, knowing It was Shikidai, you smile.
-"I'm feeling like shit..."
-You chuckled and looked up at him.
-"Did you catch a cold? You're pale."
-After that, you two ate and stayed in the bed all day, talking and looking at movies, and from time to time you verified him if he have a fever.
-Today Shikidai was less grumpy than usual and quieter.
-The day went smoothly and quickly, in the night Shikadai had a fever, and you stayed all night awake making sure his fever don't rise, staying by the bed slowly playing with his hair to not fall asleep.

Inojin🖌

-Inojin had a rough day, when he came back home you were in your shared bedroom.
-He came back grumpy and stayed in your arms to calm down. You didn't know why.
-You feel him getting hotter, putting your hand on his forehead, you realize he had a fever.
-You gave him a pill and stayed in bed all day, cuddling and talking about other things.
-"I'm so lucky to have you."
-You smiled playing with his hair and looking at him and he kissed you slowly and passionately.
-You caress his cheek, forgetting about his cold.

Kawaki✖

-You didn't know Kawaki was sick for almost 2 days until you heard him coughing in the bathroom.
-He didn't want you to worry about him, but you did, and you took care of him.
-You stayed a little bit convincing him to stay at home, and you succeed.
-You two stayed at home taking care of him.
-"Today I felt so much better staying st time...thank you"
-He stayed on your chest hugging you.
-"I'm glad that you are better now. No need to thank me."
-You could feel him smile in your chest and you kiss his head smiling.

Kagura🗡

-You were in the living room when Kagura came and fell.
-When you touched him, he was burning.
-Slowly you took him into the room putting him on the bed.
-You put a cold cloth on his forehead staying by his side and playing with his hair.
-Ar the night, he woke up, and you were sleeping beside him and he just hugged you, slowly stroking your back and smiling.

For everyone:
-in the morning, you were sick now.