One-Shot: Kagura x fem!reader (Lemon)

Requested by BertholdHsWife Pocky game/ MasochismY/n's POV

 Pocky game/ Masochism

Y/n's POV

 I was sitting on the couch, waiting for Kagura's arrival, he promised me to come to my village today, and as I was concentrating on the TV, I hear the door open and I look behind, Kagura!
 I jump from the couch and run to him, hugging him as he puts his arms around my waist.

"I've missed you so much."
 I say.

"Me too, darling."
 I broke the hug and kiss him long putting my arms around his neck.

"I've brought something."
 Kagura smirks.

"What?"

"Let's go to the room, and I will show you."

"Alright..."

 We then go upstairs, him behind me, I open my dorm door and we enter, I sit on the bed and he sits beside me, showing up two packs of... Pocky?

"What's that?"

"Well first things first, choose one, chocolate or strawberry?"

"Strawberry."

"Ok, with these you can play a game."

"Explain it to me."

"Well, we take one stick and bite the end of it, together, then we should bite it to the center without breaking or dropping it. The loser needs to do what the other wants for a day."

"Okay, I'm in!"

Kagura's POV

"Alright."
 I smirk then I take a stick out and put it in her mouth, I put my hands around her waist then pull her in my lap and bite the other end.
 She looked at me red, and I take the first bite, looking at her, she bites softly on the stick, and I take a big bite just a few inches away from her lips, then she break the stick.

"You lose, I win."

"One more time, please."

"Alright."

 I take the stick and bite the end, then I see her bite the other end braver, I smile, oh I know what she's doing, we bite to the center and I put my hand on her cheek and we kissed.
 I kissed her hungrily and lean her on the bed, biting her lip and breaking the kiss.

"You did that on purpose, didn't you?"

"Well, maybe because I haven't seen my boyfriend in a while?"

"You could've just asked me...to make love."
 I look into her eyes and then down at her body, only to see her thighs rubbing together.
"Are you wet?"
 I look up at her smirking, then she avoids my look.
"If I don't get no answer, I shall check, shouldn't I?"

  I take her clothes off, leaving her with bare skin as I take my clothes off I feel a burning stare on me.
"You're gonna burn holes through me with that stares, darling. Like what you see?"

"But you like what you see?"

 She started to run her hand on her body, from massaging her breasts to her hand slowly sliding to her heat, then I grab her hands gently putting them above her head, I grab my white belt and tie her hands.
 I kiss and bite her inner thighs, making her moan my name.

"Already moaning my name...Y/n?"

"Don't say my name like that when you're between my legs..."

"Why? Do I make you..."
 I lick her right beside her heat making her arch her back.
"...excited?...horny?...nervous?"
 I look at her face and I started licking her heat, making her tremble with pleasure in her limbs, I over pleasure her, making her juices come out licking it, not leaving a drop.

"Kagura, don't stop please..."
 I caress her thigh, making her have goosebumps all over her skin.

"Then I will not stop."
 I leave marks on her legs and pelvic area, then I go up on her breasts, I kiss and massage her breasts sometimes bitting them just to hear her beautiful moans, how she begged me to not stop.

 I kiss her neck and lick her ear making her shiver, I caress her left thigh marking her neck then I sit up on my knees kissing her leg, from the shin to the knee, looking at her straight in the eyes, making the sexual tension even worse.

Y/n's POV

 I see him leaning on me, feeling his tip at my entrance made my eyes roll, then I feel him enter all in as I moan his name, he started to speed up each trust.
 He was kissing every inch of me with a burning passion, as I put my legs around his hips and wanted to feel him closer.
 I feel my insides tightening around his cock, which made him breathe hard and let out some grunts.

 "You're driving me crazy, darling."
 He looks at me with those pink lustful eyes, flipping his hair back.

"The same goes for me...with those eyes..."
 He thrust hard and I moan his name.
"And those muscles..."

 "You're such a naughty girl, darling. You need to be punished."

Kagura's POV

 I 'punished' her by overstimulating her, making her moan uncontrollably with tears in the corner of her eyes, I fill her up finishing.
 I kiss her long and sweet and smile, unloosing her belt on the hands.

"Did you like it, love?"

"You were amazing."

"So you like to be overstimulated?"
 I smirk, putting my thumb over her lip.

"Well, I don't mind, I'm a bit of a masochist."

"Oh, darling, I'm learning lots of things about you every day, then you wouldn't mind a round two...do you?"

"Try me then."

"You wouldn't want that, love."
 I say as I started to kiss her roughly, keeping her up all night.