Scenrio:When you realize that you love him

Boruto☀️

-I stayed in my room, looking at the view from my window.
- I was bored, so I am thinking about what to do on this day.
-While I looked at the view, I see a blonde, Boruto, he was running from Sarada, I think he pissed her off and I chuckled.
-He was so handsome, his blue eyes were like the ocean and when I look in his eyes, I just- I'm lost.. I don't know...but I think I like him...

Mitsuki🐍

-

I was hanging out with Boruto, Shikadai and Mitsuki.
-We were at the burger place because Boruto wanted to come here.
-I was next to Shikadai and Boruto with Mitsuki in front of us.
-Boruto keep talking about something then Mitsuki, I don't know-how, were too close to Boruto and he just tells at him and I chuckled.
-Mitsuki was somewhat funny, I like his eyes very much and the way of how his skin looks, he was so handsome....honestly...I've liked him for a while.

Shikdai🀄

-

I was with Sarada, we were talking about stuff and other things.
-It's was a sunny day so I was staying with Sarada on a bench in the shade.
-While we were talking we are Shikadai scolding Boruto, they were funny, besides they are very good friends and most of the time I see Shikadai scolding Boruto.
-I look at Shikadai, I like his eyes very much...they are so pretty...and I like his personality, I think I like him a little bit...ok a little bit too much.

Inojin🖌

-

I was at Inojin, we were thinking about a sleepover, so I was sleeping at him.
-It was night, we decided to watch a movie.
-Inojin brought some snacks and I played the movie.
-Now we were watching the movie, I was eating then Inojin put his head on my shoulder, I blush a little bit and decided to watch the movie.
-When we got to the middle of the movie I look at Inojin, he was asleep, he was so calm...and so close, every time he was so close I blush.
-I stop the movie and I lie Inojin down on the bed but he grabbed me and I hug him slowly...I think I like him.

Kawaki✖

-I was doing a project with Boruto for the Academy. I excuse myself from Boruto because I wanted to think some water and I was very familiar with his house.
-I rush down and I see Himawari she ask me what I was doing down and I say that I wanted to drink water.
-She said she would bring me the water and I say ok.
-Waiting for Hima I see Kawaki sleeping peacefully on the table...he was doing something but...he's asleep now.
-He's so pretty and calm, I blush and Him a was right in front of me chuckling because she knows that I blush because of Kawaki, I don't know how, but...I started liking this dumbass.

------------------------
Hope you like it!
------------------------