One-Shot: Kawakixfem!reader

Injured

Y/n pov

I was in my room, waiting for Kawaki to come home, He said to me that he had an important mission, and I just stayed quiet and let him leave. 
He stayed for quite some time, It was already night.
Sometimes I look through to window to see if he come, or I go downstairs and open the door, but...nothing. And I didn't even know what his mission was about...

I sigh and go downstairs again, for the fifth, or more, time this day. I make the dinner, hoping that he will return when I was still in the kitchen. Ugh...when he will return? I'm getting really worried right now. I hope he will be fine.
After a while, and after I finished the dinner I heard the door opening.
Quickly I go to the door, to find him injured and I sigh.

"Kawaki...what did you do?"

"Fighting some bastards."

"Let's treat your wounds."

"I'm fine, I will not die woman."

"Let's go, Kawaki, now."

"Alright, alright. I'm coming."

I go with him upstairs, and he sat on the bed, I was getting the bandages and some ointment and sanitary alcohol.

"Take the shirt off Kawaki."

He takes his shirt off and I go to him, he had so many wounds and blood was still fresh on his body.
I disinfect his wounds and put the ointment on them after I wrap the bandages on his body.

Kawaki pov

I look at her, she was so worried about me, I love her, even If I don't say this in front of her...I like it when she is worried, her attention is just on me.
I smile in the corner of my lips and she looked at me.

"Dreaming, lover boy?"

"Eh..?! no."

She chuckles and I smile.

"You think that I didn't notice you staring at me?"

"Well, I don't care if you noticed or not, you're my girlfriend after all, can't I look at her?"

"You may, but If I was another girl you looked like a creep then."

"Well you're not another girl and never be one, I will not let anybody touch me like that, just If you are."

She blushed and flicked my head.

"Jerk.'

"I'm showing you love, woman."

"Shut up, I know that you love me already."

I chuckle and spread my arms to her.

"Come here you little brat."

I feel her sitting on my lap and I smile, I put my hands around her waist and her hands were around on my neck.
I put my head on her neck, smelling her scent.
I feel her hands running through my hair and I kiss her jawline.

"Thank you, love..."

"I didn't hear...can you say it again?"

I look at her with a mad look.

"No. You should be listening to next time.'

She chuckles and kisses my forehead.

"You're welcome, love."

"Shall we sleep now? It's getting late."

"Alright."

I lay on the bed with her on my chest and I stroke her hair, after some time I hear heavy breathing from her, she sleeps so fast, I chucke. I hope we will stay like this every night.
I look at her, she's so cute sleeping. I kiss her head and close my eyes...

what will I do without you, Y/n?