Scenario:Valentine's Day

Boruto☀️

-On Valentin's Day you two just had a picnic alone. Because you didn't want to be distrubed.
-You ate and talked about the future.
-The sky was getting darker and you stayed with your head on his chest and his hand around your waist, enjoying eacother company.
-The night was lonvingly and quiet, just the two of you listening to each other heartbeat and slowly breaths.
-After the date ended you spend the night at him, but you needed to stay and talk with Himawari before going to Boruto's room.

Mitsuki🐍

-Mitsuki didn't know what is it Valentine's Day before you told him.
-In that day Mitsuki bought you chocolate and a bouqet of roses with Denki's help, the poor boy didn't know what to do for this day so he needed help.
-You were happy for the little things from him, he tried his best to make you happy and understand you. You couldn't eant nothing more than this.
-After seeing you this happy he kissed you for the first timse, he never kissed you first, because he didn't know when is the moment. So you just kissed him when you two were alone.
-After that, he spended the night at your house, just the two of you cuddling in the bed.

Shikadai🀄

-You enjoyed eachother's company sitting down on a bench that was away from all the looks of the people.
-Staying with your head on his shoulder, his cheek pressed on your head and yours hands holding eachother. Sometimes he whispered sweet things to your ear even If he isn't the romantic one he tried.
-You just laughed and smiled at his remarks and when he tried to say sweet things some were funny and some were quite good. So he just laughed with you and kissed your head lovingly.

Inojin🖌

-You spend the night at him, eating, drawing and talking.
-Sometimes his mom entered his room intentionally just to see the two of you holding each other in his bed.
-When the starts were getting many, Inojin and you stayed on his balcony. Him in the chair and you on his lap playing with his hair.
You two started stargazind no longer after, his hand around your waist, sometimes kissing your shoulder and hand, and you just stayed on his chest.
-You felt sleepy and after sometime, Inojin could hear your soft snores and he just chuckled.

Kawaki✖

-He buyed you a plush bear with a heart on his belly. You loved the gifts form him, even If they're little and rar, It's was preacious for you.
-After the little gift, you stayed at your home because you were staying alone.
You two watched a movie, then from.the movie you two just started teasing each other and sometimes laughed about this.
-He felt so happy to be with you, after the two of you stayed in bed holding each other he finally told you that he is so happy and lucky to have you, and he doesn't want nobody except you.
-You smiled and kissed him, and tge kiss started to get wild...(you can imagine from here)

Kagura🗡

-You stayed on your bed, whn you heard a knock at your window.
-It's was Kagura. When you opened the window, he kissed you pasionatly and after he broke the kiss he gave you a beautiful rose. You smiled and then laughed, he could just use the door, not the window.
-After the little event, you two stayed in your bed, he was tired from the long trip.
You gave him kisses, the boy was doing so much for you, he come from his village to you just to see each other, he gives you littles gifts even If isn't a special day, he loves you for who you are. It's just...magical for what the boy does to you. You love him with all your heart, so does he.

-----------------------------

Sorry for the long wait, from now on, I will maybe do an update twice a week with fhe chapters. And probably this will be applied for the book with genshin impact too. Bye~~~

-----------------------------