Scenario:When he realizes that he loves you

(Their Pov)

Boruto☀️

I was fighting with Iwabee because he flirted with Y/n.
And I don't like when boys filtered with her, even if are my friends.
But this time, Iwabee had his hand around her waist.
While I was arguing with him, he got on my nerve and I punched him in the face.
After several punches, I hear Y/n screaming at us to stop fighting and we did stop.
After Iwabee leaves, Y/n was looking at my wounds and scolding me. She was worried about me...I just...love her very much.

Mitsuki🐍

We were at the exams to become ninjas. O was with Y/n and Boruto.
When we were fighting against our sensei, I noticed how strong is Y/n. She's so clever and skillful.
I want to see how strong she will become in the future, I'm so interested in her now.
I never paid attention to her...I don't know this emotion I fell for her right now...It's like butterflies in my stomach...maybe I am sick...?

Shikadai🀄

I was with Denki, Boruto and Iwabee. We were talking about the missions we had.
We were at Lighting Burger like usual.
While we were talking Y/n, Sarada and Chõ-Chõ walked past us and sat at a table. They were talking, I wasn't paying attention to what Boruto and others said. I was looking at Y/n.
In my eyes, she is the most beautiful girl, I smile slightly at her, she really made me love her...

Inojin🖌

I was with my mom, I and a free day so I was thinking to spend the day with her at the flower shop. I wanted to ask her something that is bothering me for some days.
-Mom...I want to ask you something...
-What is Inojin?
-When you feel butterflies in your stomach, and your heart is beating really fast when you are with a person that you hang out usually...what is it?
-Owww...my boy is in love. That person is Y/n right?
-Yes....what do I do mom...?
-Do what your heart says....tell her. I saw you very close.
From that moment...I knew how love is.

Kawaki✖

I was in the armchair, Boruto was in the village, Hinata was in the kitchen, and Naruto.... in his bussines.
But I didn't see Himawari all day, I was looking at the window, and then I see Hinawari with Y/n in the yard.
She was playing with her, I was staring at Y/n, she was happy...she is pretty when she smiles.
While I was staring at her, she looked at me and smiled.
I blush and looked down...I think she knew that I was staring at her...idiot Kawaki.
I love her...but...I don't know if she will love me back...

----------------------------
Hope you enjoy it!
----------------------------