Scenario:Skincare

Boruto☀️

-Every morning, you would do your skincare routine. You were in the bathroom, applying some cream on your face then you feel two arms going around your waist.
-You smile knowing is Boruto, he puts his head on your shoulder with eyes closed.
"What are you doing...?"
"My skincare routine..."
"You don't need that...you're beautiful."
"Thank but I have to take care of myself."
You put cream on his nose and he pouts.
"Can you do too to me? I want to know how It feels."
"Sure, let me finish."
-After you finish, you help him with the skincare in the room, his head on your lap.
After you finish it Boruto said to do his skincare routine more because he likes it when you do it.
You couldn't refuse the blonde.

Mitsuki🐍

-Mitsuki was lying on the bed, looking through his phone. Then he felt something on him, you.
"Mitsuki..."
"Yes?"
"Can you let me do something?"
"Do what?"
"You will like it."
"Oh...okay then."
-The girl gets up from him and puts a pillow in her lap.
"Stay with your head on my lap."
"O...oh okay."
-He puts his head on your lap gently and looks up at you.
"Close your eyes and relax."
-Then you started putting skin care products on his face and he just stayed relaxed, you could feel him. He likes it.

Shikadai🀄

-He took a shower and now you were dring his hair with a towel. After that, you played with his hair.
"I have dark circles around my eyes...and I feel my face very dry. I'm so tired."
-Then you had an idea.
"Do you want me to put some cream on your face? Trust me, you can stay in bed and just close your eyes."
"Okay."
-He does as you say, and you just started doing your work, applying cream on his face.
He liked it when he could feel your hands on his face, massaging in some parts.
"I would like you to do it more in the future, It feels good."
-The girl smiled at him and kisses his head gently.

Inojin🖌

-You two just took a shower together, you were in the front of the mirror applying a mask over your face, but a few strands of hair just kept getting in your face.
-Then your boyfriend half-naked, appeared from behind you and started to hold your hair and you smile at him.
"Thank you."
"No problem, love, what are you doing?"
"Putting a mask for pimples. Do you want?"
"Nope, can you let me do it for you?"
"Sure."
-You gave him the brush from silicone and he started putting it on your face and you showed him where to put it.
-You just smiled, he was so concentred to not spill on your hair. He was so beautiful from this angle.
-After he finished you look in the mirror, the mask was not messy so you like it, then because he wanted to make your face mask you take a mask for hydration and applied it to his face.

Kawaki✖

-You were in Kawaki's shirt, sitting on the bed with your lover's head on your lap, you were laying with his hair. You kiss his lips softly then you put at him.
"What?"
"Your lips are dry. Why don't you take care of yourself."
-You take the lip blam from the drawer.
"You're not putting that shit on my lips. I'm not a girl."
"Then..."
-You put the lip balm on your lips and kiss him long and he was surprised, he didn't expect you to do that to him. Then you chuckle.
"Should we put a face mask on yours?"
"What? No. I don't like it."
"Then I suppose you like me massaging your face."
"Maybe."
-You take some cream on the finger and started massaging It on his face. He felt relieved.

Kagura🗡

-You were chilling with Kagura in the room, cuddling together.
You were staring at his face caressing his cheek and kisses him on the forehead.
"How do you have such a clean face?"
"Do you want to know?"
"Yeah."
"If you kiss me on the lips I will tell you."
"Aw, come on Kagura."
"I will wait, Love~"
-You scoff and kiss him gently and he smiles.
"I use just two creams for day and night. And they are not bought, someone made them for me. I know the ingredients and how they are made."
"Can you let me share?"
"If you kiss me every time you take it."
"You're such a baby!"
-He chuckled and looks at her.
"I'm not supposed to have all my girlfriend's attention?"
"Yeah...-"
"Then you have to kiss me."
-And that's was the deal from that day.