New-Kagura Karatachi

Especially for Martina294

How did you meet

-You two met in his village. Because your academy took all of you in the Fog Village.
-He was friendly and from my perspective...cute
-You become friends quickly

You meet again but...

-You were in Konoha, so you decide to take a long walk in the night. The cold wind passed by you like you were invisible.
You feel it like It was going through you. But you like this feeling.
-You look at the sky and smile, you missed Kagura, It's been a long time since you were in that mini-vacation at his village.
-You sighed but then you feel a hand around your waist and a hand at your mouth. You tried to scream but nothing come out of your mouth.
-The person pulls you somewhere dark.
"It's me....don't panic darling."
-He whispered and you blush, It's was him...Kagura
-"I don't stay much, I ran from the village in the night....so tomorrow I can arrive before anyone sees me."
I smile and look at him
-"You didn't have to run...but Kagura...you scared the hell out of me. Don't do it anymore." You whined
-"I'm sorry."
He chuckled
So cute...*he thought*

When you realize that you love him

-I was in my room, I was staring at the ceiling.
-I was thinking about the night before when Kagura scared me a bit when he pulled me in the dark.
-I was so scared, but before I heard his voice...and he came to the Leaf Village for me. And no one knew that he was there, which made my heart go crazy.
-Just when I think It made me blush,  he is the perfect boy I could ever see...I think I like him a bit...a bit more.
-He came just to see me, and so many kilometers between us...and his village is on the sea...oh, Kagura, what are you doing to me?

When he realizes that he loves you

*His Pov*

I was thinking If I should go to Y/n again...It started to get dark outside.
For a while now, my mind is full of her name and I picture moments with her and memories when she was in my village.
I feel so bad that we aren't so close to each other.
I wanna wake up with her and see her face, I wanna feel her hand playing with my hair, I wanna feel her skin against mine whenever we hold hands or we just touch each other faces and be close that will be no inch between us.
Ugh...I fell for her so hard. I-I...my heart beats so fast whenever I think about her...I should confess to her even If she rejects me, I want her to know that I like her.

He's asking you out

*His Pov*

I arrived in Y/n's village, I was thinking to stay here for a few days with Sixth Mizukage's consent.
The seventh Hogake, Uzumaki Naruto, gave me a room to stay in.
After I went to the Hogake office, Shikamaru, adviser to the Hokage, gave me the keys.
After I settled in the room I went looking out for Y/n.
I hope she is not on a mission, I look around, I don't know where she stays...or where she hangs out.
I sigh and continued to look for her, It started to get dark and I sat on the bench and closed my eyes.
Where is this girl?
"Kagura...?"
I heard her, Y/n...
I open my eyes and I see her
"Y/n...I missed you so much."
I took her in my arms and  she chuckled
"Why are you here?
"I was going to stay here for a few days....for you."
I could see her face getting redder and I giggle
"I was going to ask you something, I looked for you all day."
"I'm sorry you should've sent me something to know."
I smiled and look at her down
"Y/n..."
I took her hand gently in mine
"Do you want...to go out with me?"
She looked down
"Did..I-I said something wrong?"
I said worried
He looked at me, her face was red and puffy, she was crying
"Hey....why are you crying?"
I hug her
"Because...a boy never looked at me and talked with me like how you do...you are so sweet."
I smile
"So..."
I put my forehead on her and look into her eyes and put my thumbs on her cheeks to wipe her tears away
"Yes or no?"
"Yes, I will go out with you, Kagura."
I just love when her voice say my name

How the date went?

-The date was quiet and loving, you just stayed on the bench, I mean not you but him, you were in his lap, and his arms were around your waist, your forehead touching.
-It was night, of course, you were talking about each other, sometimes Kagura whispered sweet things to your ear, how much he loved you, how he wants to wake up beside you.
-It's was the perfect date ever, he occasionally kisses your hands, and temple, and forehead, he was too shy to try and kiss you on the lips, but that's not the problem, you were in each other arms so that's was enough.

First kiss

*His Pov*

Days passed and my time comes to leave the village, Y/n was standing in my arms, sad and crying.
"Y/n, don't cry. I will try to come often for you ok? Don't cry silly."
"B-But...I don't know what are you doing there, If you eat, If you are alright, If you are sick or healthy. I will be really worried."
"I promise, every day I will write you a letter, It's that okay?"
She looks at me with her puffy eyes
"Yeah, please tell me everything, how your day was, If you were training, tell me everything."
"Yeah, but you need to write me after you read my letter ok?"
"Mhmm...."
I feel her nod and I smile and kiss her forehead
"Ok, let's go. I need to leave. In ten minutes."
"Alright."
I took her hand in mine and we walk to the ship.
We arrived and I put myself in front of her.
"I need to leave, love. See you in a few weeks or months."
I put my hands on her cheeks and kiss her long and gently.
We continued to kiss for a minute then I pulled away.
"I love you, darling."
"I love you too, Kagura."
I smile and look at her
"I am going to miss you so much"
I heard her
"If you say that again I swear I am going to take you with me and never let you go."
I chuckled
She laughs a little and kissed me on my forehead
"Goodbye."
"Goodbye, darling."

Alright, I finish it!
Hope you like it