One-Shot: Inojinxfem!reader

--------------------------------
hi :) Long time no see
--------------------------------
(c/e)=color eye

Stargazing

After a long time doing missions and helping people you arrive home, you knew from the moment you enter the house that Inojin wasn't home, he was still working. Sometimes you arrive early or him.

You go to your shared bedroom and take a refreshing shower, after that you change into some comfortable clothes, Injoin will probably come tonight so you were thinking to make some food for him.

*time skip*

Inojin pov

It was night, I arrive home, no lights were seen in our house. I think Y/n is sleeping...slowly I open the door and make my way towards our room. 
I see her laying on the bed with her back facing me, after I take a shower I go to the bed slowly not to wake her and hug her from behind. Her scent makes me calm and safe, making me love her more and more.

I play with a few strands of her hair and kiss her head.
I feel her caressing my hand. I kiss her shoulder and smile.

"Did you wake love?"

"Mhmm..."

She gets up, still in the bed and I do the same.

"How did you sleep?"

"Good. But not ao good without you."

I chuckle and hug her.

"Let's sleep. You're still sleepy."

"No...let's do something. We rarely have time to spend with each other."

"Do you want to watch the sky? It's quite beautiful."

"Alright. Let me put something on me. It's breezy outside.'

"No."

I look at her.

"Why...?"

She looked at me confused and I chuckle.

"To have an excuse to hold you in my arms."

I get up from the bed and take her in bridal style, I could see her blushing and I smile. I go to the balcony, sit on the chair with Y/n in my arms.
She looks at the sky and I pat her head, and I look at the sky too.

"Y/n...you're like a star on my sky.'

"Again, Inojin? Continue then...I don't mind."

I hear her chuckle and I smile.

"I will always say this...when my sky was dark, you, my star, came and lit it. I was a lonely person before you came."

"You're such a romantic."

"I don't think so...I just like saying these things to you because you deserved it."

"I love you Inojin."

I look down at her and smile.

"I love you too, Y/n."

I kiss her slowly and after seconds I put my forehead on hers.

"You're my Belle and I'm your beast."

She chuckled.

"Yeah, you're my blonde beast, with beautiful light blue eyes."

I smile and caress her cheek.

"And my beast it's so good with the words. I love him."

"I love my Belle too. She's very caring and her (c/e) eyes and the scent make me love her more and more."

"You're so clingy today. Why?"

"I just missed you. You don't like it? I can stop love.'

"No, no. I like it...very much."

I play with her hair and kiss her forehead, then we again look at the sky and the stars.
Slowly we go to the land of dreams.

The next day, you had a fever because you two slept on the balcony and it was quite breezy at night so he had to take care of you and sometimes he said sorry while hugging you in the bed.