One-Shot: Boruto x fem!reader

Requested by Dark_Sky_moon I had zero inspiration on this, hope you like it

 I had zero inspiration on this, hope you like it. Also, Boruto is like 16-17 in this.

His house

 As I was walking on the street, going to my house, I hear some running footsteps behind me and when I turn around I see Boruto running towards me, I stop in my tracks, he stops in my face and he started breathing hard.

"Hi, Boruto...? Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes...huh. So, I was going to my house but I saw you...do you want to take a walk, It's quiet so..."
 While speaking he was going red in his cheeks and I chuckle.

"Of course, Boruto. Why so shy to ask? You're my boyfriend after all."

 He takes my hand in his and we start walking on the dark quiet streets, none of us spoke a word so I wanted to start a conversation.

"So...what did you do today?"

"Well, I trained, played some video games, eat at the Lighting Burger with some friends, you?"

"I trained as well and I had a picnic with Sarada."

"I can't stand that girl..."
He huffs.

 I chuckle and look at him, he was so beautiful, I liked his fluffy hair and those blue eyes of his. He looks at me and blush.

"Don't stare at me like that, it makes me embarrassed..."

"Why...? You're just beautiful."
I smile.

"I can't say that you're not quite the pretty one too, you're fabulous."

I look at him, he really means it...? I feel the blood rush into my cheeks and I smile.

"You really mean it?"

"Yes, sometimes I wonder why did you choose me..."

"Boruto...I choose you because the first time that I saw you I started liking you, I don't know how and why but I just did. You are a little silly sometimes but you're kind and you never give up no matter what, and you care about your friends, that's definitely some of the reasons I know why I like you."

 He looks at me with surprised eyes and I just smile sweetly at him, he takes me by the waist pulling me gently towards him.

"Y/n...you don't know how much you've made my day, I'm so lucky to have you..."

 I put my arms around his neck and look into his eyes.

"Well, I'm luckier to have such a cute boyfriend."

 He chuckles and kisses me long and sweet, when we broke the kiss we look at each other in the eyes and smile.

"Do you want to sleep over at my house? My parents aren't home, they are with Himawari at grandpa, they are coming tomorrow."

"Okay, but one condition, no pervert things."

"I promise."

 He chuckles and we both go to his house, when we arrive we both go to his room and I sat on his bed.

"Can I go take a shower?"

"Yes, I will wait for you, I'm gonna bring you clothes."

 I go to the bathroom and take a shower after that I put the towel around me then I hear a knock on the door.

"Yes?"

 Then Boruto walks in with some clothes in his hand and looks at me up and down and smirks.

"You look good."

"Boruto...you know what you promised me."

"I know, love...don't worry. Here."
 He gave me the clothes and kissed me on the cheek.

"I will be in the room."

 He then leaves and I dress in his clothes. I go to his room and sat on his lap, he takes me by the waist and lies me down with him on top of me starting kissing me slowly, I put my arms around his neck and kiss him too.
 After a long kiss, he looks at me lovingly and then starts tickling me and I laugh.

"Don't do that, you know I hate tickling."

 He stops tickling me and we look at each other for a very long time, sometimes in each other eyes...or lips.

"I wanna kiss you so bad..."

"What stops you?"

"The thought of doing more than just a kiss, and I promised you to not do anything tonight."

I look at him putting my hand on his cheek slowly brushing my thumb over his cheek, I kiss him again long and gently then bite his lip.

"You're such a good boy."
 He looks at me red then he hides his face in my neck, with his arms around my waist, I chuckle and I pat his head.
"Why so shy now?"

"I'm hard now."

 "Well, we aren't going to do it in your house."
 I laugh and pull the blanket on us.
"You have to calm yourself down."

 He looks up at me with a frown on his face then smirks.
"You know that you aren't going to get away with this, don't you love?"

"Oh, I know what I'm getting into..."