One-Shot: Mitsuki x kuudere fem!reader

Requested by ZilontheAlien69Mitsuki and the reader were 16-17

Mitsuki and the reader were 16-17

The emotionless girl

 Every day, at the same hour and same place, there was this girl with (h/c) hair that looked lonely, but her expression didn't show that, she was emotionless.
 She would stay on the bench reading until there was no light on the sky, which made Mitsuki curious about her, he never met someone that is so calm just by looking at her.
  And one day, passing by her bench, he stopped sitting beside her, but the girl didn't move an inch, she just stayed with her eyes on the book, not curious to look at him or scared.
  Then Mitsuki decided to make the first step to know her.

"Hi, I am Mitsuki."
 The boy looked at her, then she slowly looks at him.

"Hi...I'm Y/n."

"So what are you doing here every day?"

"I think that's not your business."
 She looks again in her book.

 Then more and more days and weeks passed as Mitsuki stopped at her bench to talk with her, the more he spent time with her the more the two connected. As Y/n saw his face every time, the more she fell in love with his golden eyes.
 Now the bench was lonely because their new place to meet was her house, she had no parents, no brothers, no sisters, she was the last person in her clan, so Mitsuki would learn this when they first talked about their life, he knew that he was the only person in her life right now.

As Y/n was sitting quietly on her bed, with a cup of coffee beside her, she was waiting for Mitsuki to come, as she was reading she heard some knocks on the door, putting the book away she goes downstairs and open the door, and there was Mitsuki.

"Oh, Hi Mitsuki. Let's go upstairs."

 She said as she was going upstairs, leaving the boy to close the door and walk behind her, now they were in her room.

"So what you did today?"
 The girl asked as she sat on the bed.

"We trained."
 He sat beside her, lying on the bed.
"And I kinda blow it up."

"What did you do?"
 She looks over at him.

"I lost control and damaged...a few trees."

 She chuckles and hid her face, which made him perk up his eyes at her, it was the first time she chuckles like that in front of him, making his heart beat faster and the blood rush to his cheeks.

"Did you just chuckle?"

"Yes, can't I?"

 He smiles looking at her.
"You're cute when you are happy."

"Thanks...you made me happy."

"Did I?"

"From the day we met."

"I'm glad to make a pretty girl like you happy."

 She smiles a little in the corner of her mouth looking at the book.

"Do you like me, Mitsuki?"

"Maybe."

 She looks at him with a questionable face, Mitsuki was with his hands behind his head looking at her.

"Why don't you come here and find out?"

"Oh, you wouldn't want that."

"What If I want?"

 They look into each other eyes and Y/n came over to him and kissed him long, Mitsuki began to put his hands around her waist giving himself in the kiss, then they switch still kissing, Mitsuki now on her body.
 They broke the kiss breathing hardly.

"And no, I don't like you Y/n...I love you."

"I love you too, Mitsuki, from the very first day."

 They both smile and kissed her again.

"You taste like coffee."

"You don't like it?"

"Ohh, I love it when it's from you."
 She kissed her forehead and hugged her.

"Wanna show you a trick?"
 The boy looked down at the girl.

"Show me."

"First of all, do you like snakes?"

"Yeah, they are cute, especially the white ones."

"Then It's better."

 She takes her hand in his and two snakes began to go down her hand as she had sparkled eyes.

"They are innocent."
 The two snakes started to crawl around her neck and hair making her giggle and smile, slowly making her tickle.

"Ok, back in."

 Said Mitsuki making the snakes go back in his sleeve and then hug her again.

"Why?"

"Because I want to spend the day with just you."

 The girl looked at him speechlessly, then she pats his head, staying like that hours and hours until morning.