One-Shot: Kawaki x reader part two (lemon)

The reader will be a female in this one because the demographics of this book has just 2% of males, but if someone wants one with a male, I can make a version with a male too

Requested part two by ice_make_simp

Body Language

Pov Y/n

 After the incident with Kawaki last night, I stayed in my room all day, I couldn't stop thinking about how he pinned me against the fence and did all the things I couldn't think of to do with him.
 I can't face him again just like that, and when I remember that he said he will come tonight to my house, why I didn't protest? This boy even has no shame to do that to me. But I cannot say that I didn't like it... he's not that bad of a person either, and I liked him for a while now...

 I look at the clock, 07:30 pm, ok, I think he will come around 10 pm, so until he comes I will take a shower, I went to the bathroom and took a shower for about one hour.
 I leave the bathroom with my towel around me, I turn quickly to my wardrobe searching for clothes and underwear.

 As I was choosing what to wear, I feel a cold breath on my shoulder, causing me goosebumps, I turn as fast as I could and I see Kawaki looking up and down at me.

"How to fuck did you enter my house?"

He looks behind and shows the open window then he looks at me again.
"Well, your window was open so... I entered."

"Well alright, but you can't sneak on me like that ever again!"

"Did I scare you?"

"Fuck yeah. Wouldn't you be scared If someone do that to you?"

"I don't know, maybe."

He approaches me and I get back.
"Last night you weren't getting back like that."

He approaches me again but I turn behind him holding my towel tight.
"Well, last night there was a fence behind me."

He looks at me and smirks.
"Yeah, It was, but you could've left, nothing stopped you."

"Well, you were stopping me."

He walks towards me slowly as I was getting back, he smirks and tilt his head.
"How did I stop you?"

"You were like seducing me."

As I was getting back I fell on the bed, and he gets over me, slowly gliding his hand up from my knee to under my towel on my thigh, I look at him blushing.

"Oh, we both know that you liked it."

"How did you know that I liked it?"

 I started stuttering a little saying that, and he just looks at me, he puts his forehead on mine, our lips being one inch away.

"I could see it on your face. That red face where you can just read the thoughts, dirty thoughts. very. dirty. thoughts."

 Stupid Y/n. Stupid, stupid, stupid. He knows me like the back of his hand.

"Fuck you, Kawaki."

"Well, you about to literally fuck me now, so enjoy princess."

 He started kissing me like the last night, that hungry kiss like he wasn't getting enough of me, his lips were soft and tasted like honey, but his kisses were rough.
 I put my left hand on his cheek kissing him, while the other one was on his neck while kissing I switch with him, right now, being on his lap, we broke the kiss due to the lack of oxygen and he looks at me with those sleepy loving eyes.

Pov Kawaki

 I look at her face, we were both breathing heavily, and her face was full of pure lust, I put my hands around her sides, slowly getting her towel down revealing her body, God, fuck me, how beautiful she was.
 I kiss her neck gently, leaving hot kisses on her collarbone and neck, her hands were on my hair, then I start bitting and sucking making her pull slowly on my hair and start moaning.
 I move to her breasts, I put my hand on her left breast, slowly massaging it, as I was holding her waist with the other one, I kiss her other breast then I leave a few bites on her chest too.

 I look again at her and we began to kiss again, this time switching, me being on her. We kiss like there's no tomorrow and I break the kiss.

"Fuck, I would kiss you till' morning, I think your lips were better around something now, don't you think?"
I smirk as I was breathing hard.

"Well, too bad pretty boy, that's not gonna happen now."

 She pulled me in kissing me again, this girl is a badass, love it. As we were kissing, I slid my hands down to her knees making her legs open wide, her heat being under my crotch.
 I pull apart from the kiss and take off my t-shirt and pants, I put my hands under her legs holding her thighs as I kiss and bite her inner thighs, she moans getting her head on the back.
 I look at her then I start kissing her heat slowly, fuck, she was so wet It made me have an erection right now, I start sucking her off making her arch her back and become a moaning mess.

 In the final I made her cum, licking all her juices I get up to her face, she had tears in the corner of her eyes, and start kissing her, making her taste herself.

"Did you like it, princess?"
I look at her waiting for an answer.

"What? Are you gonna stop?"
 She said with a low voice.

"Of course not, I'm not gonna stop till you can't walk tomorrow."

"Then make me don't walk."

 I look at her surprised, oh this girl makes me surprised as days go by.

"Ohh? So shy at the start and now cocky?"

 I pull my underwear down and put my hands on her hips.

"It's gonna hurt so... I'm sorry."

 She puts my hands around my neck, making me close to her.

"As long as it's you Kawaki, I don't care if it's gonna hurt."

 I look at her, mesmerized by her words, I smile as I kiss her lips again, but this time gently and soft, kissing her I take the condom out of my pocket pants and break the kiss, ripping the wrapping with my teeth and putting it on my cock.
 I kiss her again and start sliding slowly into her, she moans in my mouth making me drive crazy, I bite her lips moving faster and faster with each trust.
 She begins to moan my name and  I kiss her jawline, going to her ear, biting her lob then kissing her neck, we continued like this for a few good minutes then after we were both next to each other breathing heavily.

 I look at her and she looks at me, I put her head on my chest and pull the blanket over us.

"So...not gonna ask me anything?"
I hear her soft voice asking.

"What?"
I look at her then a sly smile was on my face.
"Ohhh... that. Well, do you want to be my girlfriend, princess?"

She looks at me and smiles, oh that sweet smile of hers.
"Of course yes."

"Well then let's shall celebrate this with a kiss, a very long one."

I put myself on top of her and I kiss her long and sweet, she puts her hands around my neck bringing me closer as I was hugging her waist, but I break the kiss.

"Wait, wait... do you want a round two?"

Pov Y/n

 "Wait, wait... do you want a round two?"

"N-No, why?"

 He smirks.
"Your body language speaks to me."

He pulls the covers on us and starts kissing me again, oh boy, this gonna be a long night.