Scenario:Mornings with him

(This is where you two are finally grown up and stay in a house together.)

Boruto☀️

I was waking up, yesterday was so tiring and stressful.
I had to do a hard mission, and when I got home.
I ate with Boruto then we went upstairs, we talked a little bit than from nowhere we started a fight pillow.
Then we fell asleep, I look at him, he was still sleeping, he was so calm sleeping. The sunshine was on his face, but not on his eyes to wake up.
He was so beautiful, I sneak my hand around his waist and hug him.
I feel his arms putting around me and I smile.
"Good morning..."
"Morning, Y/n...."
He says sleepy and I smile.

Mitsuki🐍

Yesterday night, I stayed with Mitauki awake all night. He couldn't sleep, and me toom
We just were talking and holding each other.
At some time we fell asleep, in the morning I was the one first waking up.
I played with his hair, he was sleeping so peacefully.
Like he was awake but his eyes were closed.
He's like usual, non-emotional. He barely shows any expressions. He only smiles sometimes and with me, he laughs from time to time.
I look at him and kiss his forehead. I love him...even If his parent is Orochimaru, he was a bad person but he changed...and Mitsuki for me he's innocent.

Shikadai🀄

This time, Shikadai was the one waking up. He just hugs her but he awakes her.
"Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up, Y/n."
"It's alright, Shika...'
The girl hugged him and slowly closing her eyes.
"I like mornings with you...and we can just cuddle and talk."
Shikadai smiles and kisses her head.
"I'm really glad you enjoy that."
"I want to sleep all day."
"Well do you have anything to do today?"
"Nope..."
"Me neither, we can stay in bed then."
The girl smiles and after some time she falls asleep, Shikadai smiles and strokes her head.

Inojin🖌

They both stayed as well awake yesterday night because Inojin had a nightmare and Y/n stayed with him, he on her chest hugging her and she was stroking his head with a blanket over them.
After some time he managed to fell asleep, her as well.
In the morning, she woke up first he was looking at Inojin, making sure that he's asleep.
She smiles and strokes his head, the boy smiles in his sleep and starts gets closer to the girl's body.
Slowly hugging her with his head on her chest.
Y/n pull the blanket a little upon them and hug him back.
She was tired from last night so she fell asleep with her chin underneath his head.

Kawaki✖

The boy had a rough night, so he came home early in the morning.
He went to the room and hugged you beneath the blanket and fell asleep immediately.
After three hours later you woke up, you look at Kawaki's side.
You didn't expect to be home so soon and asleep.
Normally he would come after you wake up.
You smile and hug him slowly not to wake him up.
You kiss his forehead gently and lovingly and start stroking his hair, sometimes twirling his hair around your finger.
He was sleeping so calmly, you like it when he hugs you when you're asleep and he stays like that until you're awake. You loved him so much...now he was tired so you decided to stay with him in bed until he wakes up.

Kagura🗡

You woke up at the sight of your boyfriend sleeping, he usually wakes up first.
But he trained so hard yesterday so he was tired when he got home.
I stroke his hair and I smile. I examine his face, I really like the pink mark underneath his left eye.
He wakes up and looks at the girl in front of him.
"Good morning, Love."
"Good morning, Kagura..'
He smiles and kisses her gently on the lips.
The girl is giving in and kiss him with love, then she wraps her hands around his neck.
He broke from the kiss and smiles at her.
"Are you still tired, Kagura?"
"No...but I will really like to stay a bit longer with you in bed."
"Alright, If that wants you want to."
Then the couple stayed in the bed cuddling and loving all morning.

---------------------

Hope you like it! And thank you for 1.1k of views.

--------------------