New- Code

Found on: https://www

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Found on: https://www.fanpop.com
Uploaded by: black-roze

How did you meet

 You two met in a very not pleasant moment, you were with Kawaki that night, and when he attacked him you tried to protect Kawaki when he was thrown at the ground. You fought with him until he started to get tired, at that time, you weren't so strong, but you stood up again and again when he threw you at the ground, making him very surprised at how determined you were to protect your friend, that's when he fell in love with you, because of your determination and potential, in the final, he left, because he didn't wanted to cause more harm to you.

You meet again but...

 After that battle between you two, you were patched up with some wounds here and there, as well some bruises. You were on your balcony, taking some breaths of cold fresh air, and you couldn't sleep very well, you thought about him so much since that day, and you hated him for messing you this badly, but on the other side, you were so curious about him, something about him lit a sparkle in your heart. 
 You were supporting yourself on the railing looking at the sky, when you felt a presence behind you, you were scared. you didn't had anything hidden under your clothes, a kunai or something else, so you turn around quickly, trying to punch him but he caught your hand, he was him, the boy you fought with.

"Ugh...hi."
  When he felt your arm soften, he lets go of it.
"...hi."
"Look. I'm sorry for the last encounter we had...I didn't thought I hurted you so badly..."
"It's...okay."
 He looks at you and smiles.
"I'm sorry, I know it's not okay because you are bruised and bandaged, I promise to make it up for you."
 He then kisses you on the forehead, leaving you blushing.
"Goodnight."
 He then vanishes from your face...

When you realize that you love him

 Since that night when he came onto your balcony to apologize, you've been thinking about him every day, like every time your mind flew up somewhere, it was at him. You started to have strong feelings for him, even if they were wrong because he was the bad guy, but you can't stop your feelings for a person that everyone hates for his intentions, but you can't because he hadn't done anything wrong to you.

When he realizes that he loves you

 Every time everyone fell asleep, I would sneak up and go to Y/n's balcony, to watch her stargazing, she was so beautiful under the night sky, so majestic, I fell for her more and more every day, and my feelings for her are stronger, I never felt this...thrilled and excited to see someone, I never falled in love as I did with her, she just made me fall in love with her, I loved everything about her, her smile, her face, her lips, everything...but I'm just the bad guy in this story, it'll be hard for me...

He's asking you out & the first kiss

  You were on the balcony, and every night you would be there to wait for him to show up, since that night he showed up, four days passed, you were getting better, everything stopped hurting and you were feeling much better, you stayed and you stayed until you were bored, he wasn't gonna show up anytime soon, but when you turn around, he's there, in front of you.
"Hi...how are you?"
 He says.
"Much better, thanks. You? The last time I couldn't catch your name..."
"I'm Code, you?"
"Y/n..."
"What's a beautiful name."
 He smiles as you were looking down with a tint of red on your cheeks.
"I said the last time that I want to make it up for you...do you want...to go out on a date with me...?"
 You looked at him surprised.
"Y-yes, sure. I would like to."
 He looks at you surprised like you, he didn't think you would say yes.
"Alright, tomorrow I will be here to take you somewhere, be ready. I can't stay much longer...so, goodnight Y/n."
"Goodnight, Code..."
 As he was about to leave, he felt something off from you, he turns around to face you, you were looking somewhere else, with a tint of sadness on your face, he sighs and takes your face in his hands, making you look in his eyes. He moves his eyes to your lips, then he kisses you long and sweet, and when he pulled apart, just a string of saliva was connecting your lips. He smirks at you and he leaves, letting you frozen on the spot, what a night...huh?

How the date went?

 The date went smoothly, you two stargazed somewhere where people would not come. His hand was always holding yours, he didn't let go of it since he took you from the balcony. At some point, you were on his lap, he would talk about his life, he was so open to you making you surprised at how trust he had in you. Then it came a moment when you two just stayed in silence and he just gave you kisses behind your ear, or cheeks, everywhere he could possibly have access to your face. You felt so safe in his arms, at the end of the date, he asked you if you wanted to be his girlfriend, to which you responded with a yes making to give you a kiss, after that he took you home so that he would know you were safe before he left.

Jealousy

 All day you hung out with Inojin, painted together and walked everywhere your feet would go, you wanted to hang out with someone after not being able to go out and till now everybody was busy so you couldn't go out even with your girl friends.
 At night, you were expecting Code to come, you can't meet during the day, it's too dangerous, so you two decided to meet at night, not long after, you feel a hot breath at the back of your head.
"You finally decided to show up."
"Yes...I did."
 He puts his arms on the railings, keeping you between his arms.
"Who was that boy you were hanging out with today?"
"You followed me?"
"Maybe, maybe not."
"Are you jealous, Code?"
 You put your hands above his as you feel his head in the crook of your neck.
"Yes, because you're mine now."
 You smile and play with his hair, his hands now hugging your waist.
"It was just my friend, Inojin. I'm yours anyway..."
 You whisper enough so he can hear, but he just stayed there and you cherished this moment with him and stayed like that for a couple of minutes.

Mornings with him

 After one night, when he came to you all tired, you offered him to stay at your place, you tried hard and he just gave up and slept with you.
 In the morning, you were the first to wake up, the room was dark, just a ray of sunlight was in the corner of the room, you looked at him, and he was sleeping so peacefully, you played with his hair, giving him a kiss on the forehead from time to time.
"Well, It's nice waking up kissed by you."
 He says as you smile at him.
"Well, good morning to you too."
 He looks at you lovingly and kisses you long until you pulled out from the kiss due to the lack of oxygen.
"I love you, Y/n..."
 He hugged your waist as you were playing with his hair.
"I love you too, Code..."
 He smiles, putting his head on your chest, falling asleep again.
"Rest now...you're safe here..."

Valentine's Day

 Valentine's Day had come, but you knew Code couldn't make it today to you, you knew he was busy, but when you arrived late at home, on the bed were chocolates and candies, with a bouquet of red roses and a note:
"I'm sorry because I couldn't make it to you today. I promise tomorrow morning I'll be by your side when you wake up, I got you some sweets and flowers, I hope you like them. I couldn't think of any better, it's my first time making a gift for someone. I love you, Happy Valentine's Day my love.
-With love, your Code."

Skincare

 After Code took a shower, you were waiting for him to come out of the bathroom so you two could do a skincare night routine, now it was something common to sleep at your house and you felt so happy to have him around. When he gets out of the bathroom, you did your skincare on him, as he was with his eyes closed, he falled asleep again, you know how much busy is he during the day, so you just smiled at him, and kissed him on the lips, you turn off the light and you sit beside him, putting a blanket over you.

You're sick

 When he came to your house, he saw you in your bed, curled up in your blanket. He figured out that something was wrong with you, and when he placed his hand on you, you were hot, you were having a fever. So he took care of you all day, and by the end of the day, you were all better, so now you were cuddling with him under the blanket.

He's sick

After the last time that he took care of you when you were sick, now it's your time because he came to you with a runny nose and a start of a fever. Of course, you placed him onto your bed and took care of him all night, staying awake so his fever wouldn't go up, you stayed by his side until the fever was gone, and you admired him in his sleep, he seemed so calm. After you took a shower, you look through the window, it's was nearly morning, you sit beside him and you hug his body, not long after, he hugs you and mutters a 'thank you' and you just smile and fall asleep due to the tiredness.

You fell asleep in his lap

 Code was sitting on the bed, with you in his lap, and he was playing with your hair, today was a busy day for you, so right now you wanted to relax in his arms and spend time with him, but the sleep captured you, as you fell asleep in his arms. When he felt you all limp, he looked at your peaceful face and chuckled, usually he would fall asleep on you, but now it was the opposite, he kissed your forehead and cuddled you until he fell asleep.

----------------------------------

 After so much time not being active in this book, here I am, I'm sorry for the waiting but this year was hard for me so I needed to study, I have just a month and a few days and I'll finish school and I promise that I'll post this month here and there some chapters, and btw, check my new book with tokyo revengers, it's a y/n's harem. Byeeee :))))))

-----------------------------------