One-Shot: Mitsuki x fem!reader

Art Link: https://www.zerochan.net/2129009
Requested By: otaku84

The Secret Sister I was with Mitsuki in a building talking about the chunin exam, which is tomorrow

The Secret Sister

 I was with Mitsuki in a building talking about the chunin exam, which is tomorrow. I stood up, put my arms around my hips, and turned to Mitsuki.

"Aren't you excited about the exams?"

"No, I know that I will pass anyway."

"How are you so sure?"

"I'm just are."

"And..."

 I went in front of him, leaning, our faces one-inch distant.

"...what if I AM your opponent?"

"Then we will see, Y/n..."

 I puffed mad and looked at him, how boring his reaction was. Does this boy even have expressions or emotions?

"Then we meet tomorrow, Mitsuki."

"As you wish, good night."

"Good night, Mitsuki."

 I giggled and jumped down from the building, running to my home. I enter the house, only to be met with a pair of arms around my waist, by Himawari. 

"Oneesan! You're back!"

"Hi, Hima! How are you?"

"I and mama made dinner, come eat with us, dad will be coming too!"

"Ok ok, I'm coming."

 Right, I was Hima's and Boruto's half-sister. My dad is Uzumaki Naruto, my mom, don't know her, It's something complicated, but dad did not cheat on Hinata.

*time skip to the chunin exam*

  After the first two fights, I entered the arena, my opponent was Sarada. She wasn't a close friend of mine, but she was nice.

"Heard that your dream is becoming a Hokage, isn't it?"

I smirk.

"You heard good then."

She prepared her position to fight and activated her Sharingan.

"Well, dream on."

"Begin!"

Metal Lee said.

 I was the one who launched first with a punch but she dodged it.

"With or without your Sharingan, I will win."

"We'll see that."

 Before he trowed her punch at me I dodge it, launching myself behind. She started to run toward me with Chidori in her right hand.
 Two clones of mine appeared next to me, I extend my hand to make a bigger Rasengan with the help of the clones. When she was 2 inches far from me, I pretend that I will run to the left, when I jumped over her, launching the Rasengan on her back, winning the match.

*Mitsuki's POV*

 I was looking at Y/n when I noticed something interesting, two very common ninjutsu like the one that the Hokage make. Clones and Rasengan, the way her ninjutsu is similar to the Hokage's ones, she even looks like him a little bit, maybe...she is his daughter.
 I look at him then again at her, interesting.

*Y/n's POV*

  I screamed with happiness and looked at dad, him smiling at me, and then at Mitsuki, he was coming towards me and I run to him.

"Did you see that?!"

"Yeah. yeah. I saw it."

"I go boom, then she goes pow then I go phew!"

He chuckles at my reaction, something I have never seen before and I go quiet, looking down and blushing like crazy.

"You're cute, you know that?"

He approaches me, and he kisses my head, then I look at him surprised.

"Congratulations, pretty."

I smile, oh boy...I'm falling for him...

--------------------
Hiii, long time no see I've finally come back after months of not writing, but I've come with new ideas and a new book to write, the book isn't with anime but a very common strange series, that now we wait for the part 2 of the season 4.  ;)))
--------------------